HP Printer Drivers
Supported OS for HP Printer Software:
123 HP Printer Drivers : Download and install the latest compatible hp drivers and software using HP Easy start. However, it supports only a specific set of OS for both windows and Mac. Following is the list of compatible OS versions for windows and MAC:
Windows: Windows 7 Processor- 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8 Processor- 32 and 64 bit, Windows 8.1 Processor-32 and 64 bit, Windows 8.1 Processor-32 and 64 bit, and Windows 10 Processor- 32 and 64 bit.
MAC: MAC OS X 10.7 and later
The HP Easy Start app enables you to download the compatible drivers & software easy on a click.
How to Updates HP Printer Drivers with Windows and MAC OS?
You can update your 123HP printer driver and software along with the OS.
- For a Windows device, go to system update and follow the instructions on the window screen.
- In the case of MAC computer, use the Apple software update
- Apple software update helps to update your printer, driver, and OS automatically.
- To update the existing drivers and software use HP Smart App.
- Also, it is compatible with both Windows and MAC OS.
- Now, to install the software update app, go to the Microsoft store or apple store.
- Finally, stick to the instructions on the HP Smart App screen to complete the installation process.
This app helps to keep your system update. Usually, it runs once a week to check for updates. You can change the frequency of the app to check for updates. It gives you the printer status, performance, and driver updates. Finally, have you faced some HP Printer Troubleshooting? Follow our steps to fix the issues and then repeat the above steps.
Why HP Printer Driver and Firmware updates is important?
HP printers are regularly enhanced with new and exciting features. Hence it is necessary to update your 123HP printer drivers and software. It helps to increase performance by reducing errors. Moreover, it is also important to keep your printer up to date to cope with the digital world
- To update your printer drivers, go to the driver page, or use the HP smart app.
- HP regularly updates the printer firmware versions.
- Also, it provides solutions for recurring issues.
- What’s more? It increases printer performance and productivity
- Based on your printer model, apps on your printer control panel gets updated.
- Finally, if you face problems while updating your printer driver and software, get in touch with us through chat or call.
For More Printer Setup, and Install visit the following link: HP Printer Setup
HP’s Automated tools for driver installation:
Now, installing HP printer drivers and software is an easy task with automated tools. With these tools, you can install the drivers and software in a click.
- First, visit the HP Printer Drivers page, type your printer name, and search.
- Now, you can see the list of the printer software.
- Here, you have to select the software compatible with your OS.
- HP easy start gives you the pleasure of installing the drivers and software quickly.
- Next, on the driver list page, download the HP easy start.
- After successfully downloading the file, double-click on it to open the installation wizard.
- Then, run the .exe file to finish the installation.
- Now, the software detects your OS automatically.
- Next, it starts extracting the complete set of drivers, software, and firmware.
- After that, install the extracted drivers, software, and firmware to your computer.
- Finally, follow the instructions on the HP easy start window to complete the installation.
- Now, your printer is all set for printing tasks.
Note: The above set of instructions is applicable for both MAC and Windows devices.
Installing the Add-on Drivers from 123.hp.com:
- Now, you can enable the complete set of HP features with the HP Add-on software.
- Go to the product website and download the latest HP Add-on software for your new 123HP printer.
- Also, it allows debugging the errors and enhances the printer’s functioning.
- Moreover, Add-on drivers enable a specific printing feature like copy, scan, print, and fax.
- However, these features may vary based on the printer model.
- Next, start installing the hp printer drivers.
- To install the drivers from the CD/DVD, insert it into the slot and start running the autorun.exe.
- Then follow the instructions stated on the screen.
- You can also use the website link to get the complete Full Feature set of drivers.
- On the website, search for the compatible HP printer driver for your computer (Windows/MAC).
- Then, download the full feature file to your computer and extract it to a folder.
- Now, start the Autorun by running the downloaded file.
- Then, stick to the instructions on the AutoRun screen to complete the installation.
You can also customize your driver preferences by choosing specific drivers. Also, if you face any issues with HP printer Drivers installation, connect with us for technical assistance.