How to Change from USB to Wireless
Follow the instructions to change from a USB connection to a wireless setup for Windows and Mac computers.
How to change from a USB connection to wireless for windows?
To change the network connectivity mode from a USB connection to a wireless network for Windows, you will have to do the set of instructions given below:
- Before beginning the network transformation process, check whether USB cable ties both your 123 HP printer and computer with Windows Operating System together.
- Also, look to that your computer has a prompt easy wireless network.
- On checking all the above conditions, open the HP printer software and tap on the tools menu.
- From the Tools menu of the HP printer software, pick the device setup & software option.
- Now, you will see a list of options, from which you will have to choose the Convert a USB connected device to the wireless option.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions and wait for some time. Your HP printer setup will now change from a USB cable connection to a wireless network. Try a test print to continue printing.
How to change from a USB connection to wireless for Mac?
Follow the set of instructions given below to change from a USB connection to wireless for a MAC system at ease. These steps will help you in completing the process in the shortest lead time possible.
- Firstly, consider removing the USB cable connection between your HP Printer and the computer.
- Factory reset or restore all the network features and default network settings of 123 hp printer setup.
- Now, go to a manufacturer’s website. Download and install the latest version of the HP Smart App.
- Consider double-clicking on the App to open the 123 HP Smart app download file. And enable all the App permissions and App terms.
- Next, you will find on-screen prompts displaying several instructions to convert the USB cable connection to a wireless connection for MAC OS in no time.
- After completing the wireless setup process, try taking printouts of your choice from anywhere you are. Keep checking that your hp 123 printer and computer share the same wireless network.