How to connect HP Envy 5055 printer to Wi-Fi Network?
Connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to Wi-Fi with the set of instructions listed below:
- Power up your HP Envy 5055 printer and the PC with the latest OS.
- Now, place your printer and PC close to a router on a flat corner.
- Enable the wireless icon on your router.
- Go to the control panel of the Envy printer and choose the home icon.
- Pick the settings menu and go to the network settings option.
- Choose the wireless settings menu and open the 123 HP Envy 5055 wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the wireless setup steps and choose a network mode to connect.
- Now, wait for the HP Envy 5055 printer to get interruption-free wireless connectivity.
- Affix your PC also to the same Wi-Fi and continue printing online.
Follow the above steps to connect your HP Envy 5055 Printer to WiFi. If not, call our experts right now!