How to Connect HP Envy 6055 to WiFi
HP Envy 6055 Printer tends to claim effective perspectives among users through high beneficial and satisfying results. In this blog, we provided how to connect the HP Envy 6055 printer to wifi or using hp smart app.
- Initially, prepare for the hp envy 6055 driver installation setup on your connected devices.
- Check with the wireless network connection to HP Envy 6055 Printer and other connecting devices are on the same network.
- Turn on the compatible computer and the router instantly.
- Make sure your HP Envy 6055 Printer is connected to the same wireless network to which the computer and other devices are already paired.
- Use the First Time Setup option from the settings.
- In order to load the paper into the tray and other ink cartridge installation.
- While proceeding with the setup procedure, try to place HP Envy 6055 printer close to the router.
- Whether you use WPS or HP Smart app to establish the connection between the printer and other networks.
- Choose HP Envy 6055 Wi-Fi Direct to connect wireless connection on your HP Envy 6055 printer model in case the wireless network is under guest connection or not available.
- Alternatively, using the wireless wizard option from the wireless setup menu, select your desired HP Envy 6055 printer module.
- If HP Envy 6055 printer is not available, enter manually.
- Finally, start accessing the wireless printer connection to complete the HP Envy 6055 wireless setup.