How to do the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Factory Reset settings
You can expect any kind of issues like printer offline, Won’t connect to Wi-Fi, driver unavailable issues, and more if you are here. In reference to this, try to follow-up the given guidelines and ensure that all the directives & requirements are done properly. Eventually, have the support of the HP Official page and start the Factory Reset settings.
Method 1: Using the Control Panel of the Printer
Make use of the given guidelines and start the factory reset procedure in your system device.
- Make use of the Home menu on the Control Panel of the printer by selecting the Home button.
- Connect via the navigation keys like left and right to select the Setup menu> OK button.
- You need to utilize the same navigation keys like the left and right buttons to check out the Restore Default Settings option and hit the OK button.
- Stay connected to the navigation keys like the up and down buttons to find & pick the Restore Network Settings and press the OK button.
- Finally, you have to restart the HP Oj Pro 8710 printer completely.
Yes, you are done with the reset process using factory reset settings.
Method 2: Using the Reset Button
We know, all the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer models may not support the reset buttons or it can be varied as per the model of the HP brand manufacturing. Make use of the provided HP Manual given to find the factory reset button on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer’s backside to begin the reset procedure on the printer via factory settings. Connect via the provided guidelines to complete the factory reset process on your desired printer.
- Start the process by turning OFF the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by hitting the Power button.
- You can also get the support of a sharp-pointed object to press and hold the Reset button at the back of the printer.
- Switch ON the printer by holding the Reset button maximum of 5 seconds.
- Now, release the Reset button, and you can find the warning page print.
- You are supposed to wait at least for a few seconds to receive the next page that shows the default IP address of the printer.
- Make use of the shown IP address to reconfigure the printer to the active compatible computer system.
Note: This procedure may take some minutes to factory reset the printer.
Yet, if you need any support regarding HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer reset, Call Our Technical Team instantly.