How to Fix HP Officejet 5212 Printer not Printing in color?
HP Officejet 5212 printer is one of the best options for printing. Though it’s good for printing, sometimes it might fail to deliver color prints. If you come across this problem, you don’t have to worry. Resolving this problem is not a difficult process as here you will get the easiest method for this.
Why won’t my HP Officejet 5212 Printer print in color?
The HP OJ 5212 printer fails to deliver color prints due for several reasons. Having an outdated printer driver or a problem with ink level or cartridges can lead to this problem. Having an updated version printer driver is essential for the proper functioning of the printer. So, check for the printer driver updates and if any update is available, update the driver. Similarly, the ink cartridges installed in the printer should be appropriate. The ink levels in the cartridges should be accurate. Inappropriate or empty ink levels result in certain problems. It includes the printer not delivering the prints or delivering poor quality.
How do I get my HP Officejet 5212 printer to print in color?
The simple method for making the OJ 5212 printer deliver color prints is:
- Access the HP Officejet 5212 printer. Ensure the printer has no problem.
- Then, open the printer cartridge slots. Check the ink cartridges installed in the OJ printer.
- Ensure the ink cartridges have an accurate ink level. If the ink levels are not accurate or the cartridges are empty, then remove them.
- Get the new and appropriate ink cartridges. Remove the protective coverings from the cartridges.
- Check and make sure the cartridge slots have no faults.
- Load the new ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots properly.
- Close the cartridge slots properly. Then, access the computer connected to the OJ printer.
- Now, ensure the HP 5212 driver installed on the device is of the latest version.
- If the printer driver is of an outdated version, then delete it from the computer.
- Download the updated version HP OJ 5212 printer driver. Then, install it on the computer as per the wizard steps.
- After that, load a set of papers on the printer paper tray. Then, open any file on the computer.
- Take a print of the file to ensure the problem is fully solved.
Here we explained a simple method to fix the HP Officejet 5212 printer not printing color documents. However, some of you might have doubts or queries about this. No matter whether your doubt or query is simple or complex, feel free to contact us.