How To Fix HP Officejet 6812 Printer Communication Error?
Communication error is quite annoying when you experience this issue while you’re printing. However, resolving this problem is easily possible. Now, if you are searching for methods to resolve this problem, then this write-up will help you. In this write-up, we are explaining three methods to resolve the communication error problem.
- Deactivate the HP Officejet 6812 printer and remove the USB cord from it.
- Then, deactivate the wall port and wait for a few minutes.
- Ensure the OJ printer have no problem.
- Then, make sure the USB cord is stable.
- Plugin the USB cord into the wall port and HP 6812 printer.
- Activate the wall port and HP 6812 printer.
- Now, check whether the problem is fully resolved.
If you experience the problem again, then move on to the next method.
- Access the computer and press the keys (Windows and R).
- Now, a run dialog box will appear; enter the term- services.msc.
- Continue and choose – sprint spooler.
- Double-click on the sprint spooler option and access the properties tab.
- Now, access the General tab and select the Stop option.
- Click – OK and deactivate the sprint spooler. After that, access the Properties tab.
- Click on the Start button and select- OK to activate the service.
Still, if the problem is not completely resolved, then continue to the next method.
- Deactivate the HP Officejet 6812 printer. Then press the Windows and R keys. Now, see a dialog box will appear.
- Enter- devmgmt.msc on the search bar and select- Print queues. Then, choose your printer and right-click on it.
- Click on the Uninstall button and complete the process. Now, restart the computer.
- Search and download the HP OJ 6812 driver compatible with your OS version. Run the driver file and follow the on-screen steps.
- Finish the process and your problem is completely fixed.
I hope now you are clear on how to resolve the HP OJ 6812 printer communication error. If you need any technical assistance on this, feel free to contact us.