How to Print from HP Smart app
The HP Smart app Download contains the tools to make print your documents for windows and mac.
How to use the HP Smart App to print from windows?
To print documents from HP Smart App for windows at ease from anywhere, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Login into the HP Smart App, you will see Print a document or Print a PDF on the home screen. Choose an option of your desire.
- Go to the Documents folder, pictures library, or any other folder where the files to be printed are available.
- Now, choose the file you want to print and see the print preview displayed on the Microsoft print preview Window.
- If you want to make changes in the preview, you can do it as required.
- Now, on the print preview window, you will see a print icon. Tap on the print icon.
The print preview window will now close, and your printer will begin to take printouts of your choice. On completion of the print task, you will reach the 123 HP Smart App home screen.
How to use the HP Smart App to print from Mac?
To install, set up, and print from HP Smart App for Mac, you will have to undergo the list of instructions given below:
- Firstly, check whether your HP Smart printer is near the router and stuffed with quality printing sheets.
- Now, download and install the latest version of the download hp smart app from the manufacturer’s website.
- If you are logging in for the first time, then create a new HP account. Else, log in with an existing HP account.
- Enable all HP Smart Install features and add your printer to the 123 HP Smart.
- From the home screen of the HP Smart App, select a print type. And choose a file you want to print.
- Next, do all the print settings as required and hit on the print icon. You will now get the desired print outcomes. And you will reach the home screen of the HP Smart Download.