How to Scan Documents on HP Printer
To scan a document, photo, or file from your HP printer connected with the Windows, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below.
These steps will turn the scanning process simple.
- At first, you should load quality printing sheets into the Paper tray of your HP Printer.
- Make sure that, whether HP Printer is Turn on.
- Place the file to be scan on the right corner of the scanner glass. Check that the original scanning side is facing the scanner glass.
- Now, double-click on the printer icon to open the HP printer software.
- Next, tap on the scan button or scan a document or photo button of your need.
- Also, Select the scanning type you want, Scan to PDF or Scan to JPEG.
- You will now get the scanned file of your desire.
How to Scan from HP printer using the HP Smart App?
With the HP Smart App, you can print, copy, scan, and do a lot more at ease. Here are some of the steps to copy or scan a document or photo in no time using the HP Smart App.
- Firstly, you should download and install the latest version HP Smart App from 123.hp.com.
- Now, open the App and enable all the App terms. Login into the HP Smart App and add your printer device.
- Check if your printer and the Windows system with the HP Smart App connect the same wireless network.
- Go to the home screen of the HP Smart App, you will find several quick links. The quick links include print, scan, copy, troubleshoot issues, and more.
- Next, tap on the scan button and choose a document or photo you want to scan.
- Now, go to the menu bar and tab on the scan option and make all the changes you want in your file.
- Hit on the scan a document to PDF or scan a file to JPEG format you get the desired results.
How to Scan from the HP printer using a control panel?
To scan a document or photo in no time from the control panel of your HP printer. You’ll have to follow the set of instructions given below. You can scan files either from the scanner glass or the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) tray.
- To begin, you should boot up your HP printer and load the document or photo you want to scan.
- On the scanner glass, place the print side down while on an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). And, the print side should face up.
- Next, go to the control panel and tap on the scan button present.
- Now, click on a PC to scan the required files to the PC of your choice.
- Then, go to scan settings and perform all the scan settings of your desire.
- Finally, touch the start scan button. Your files will now scan to the desired destination PC of your requirement.