How to scan with HP Deskjet 2600 printer?
The HP DeskJet 2600 is a great entry-level all-in-one printer. You can print and scan without connecting the printer and computer with a cable. In addition, print speed is enough when we think about price. However, the lack of a touchscreen can make things difficult for new owners.
In today’s post, we’ll look at two easy ways to access scanned copies from your new HP DeskJet 2600 All-in-One printer on your phone and PC.
Scan Documents to Your Computer
- Before you begin, make sure the necessary drivers are loaded on your PC. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, click the link below to download it and run it like any other .exe file. After the
- The PC extracts the files, and you will be asked to select a connection option. Choose the desired wireless connection.
HP Deskjet 2600 How to Scan Documents to Phones and Computers
- Enable the printer discovery mode. If your PC recognizes the printer, select the printer and click Next.
- After setup is complete, click Setting and search for printers. Add a new printer by selecting Printers & Scanners from the menu and clicking the Add Printer or Scanner option.
- Once installed, go to Settings (Windows key + I) and search for printers. To add a new printer, go to the Printers & Scanners menu and select the Add Printer or Scanner option.
- At this point, make sure both your PC and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After the scan is complete, your HP DeskJet 2600 printer will appear in your printer list.
- For this step, make sure both your PC and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Once the scan is complete, the DeskJet 2600 printer will appear in the menu.
Some of the instructions that have to be followed:
- Make sure the printer is connected to an active wireless connection.
- Choose the preferred steps accurately such as the file format. Choose either PDF or JPEG file.
- Choose the file location. The file can be saved on the PC, saved to a drive or sent to an email.
- Once all these settings have been made, proceed to click Scan to complete the process.
Follow these simple steps to complete the process of scanning. Get in touch with us for further assistance to scan files on the Deskjet 2600 printer. We will give you hand held assistance throughout the process.