How to set up the HP Envy photo 7858 printer?
Setting up your HP Envy photo 7858 printers for the first time setup may be an easy process. In this blog, we explained simple ways to set up your 123.hp.com/envyphoto7858 printer.
Unpack your HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer:
- First, unpack your 123 HP Envy photo 7858 printer.
- Check whether all the accessories and the manuals are providing along with the printer.
- Now check the printer for any damages, scratches, or dents.
- Remove all the packaging material and blue-coloured protective tips in and around the printer.
- Position the printer on a table close to a wall power outlet.
- The printer does not place the printer close to an open window, direct sunlight, running water or a microwave oven.
- Place the printer out of the reach of children.
- Take the power cord and check whether it has any damages.
- If it is not damaged, connect one end of the power cord to the wall socket and another end to the designated port on the printer.
- Switching on the printer for the very first time may result in some noise but do not worry.
- Once the home screen brightens, select the arrows next to the printer control panel.
- Select the required language, country, region and other credentials.
- Click ok to finish the basic level HP Envy photo 7858 setup.
Ink Cartridges Installation:
- Now check for the box and pick up the Ink cartridges.
- Check whether they are damaged or any leak is seen.
- The HP Envy photo printer screen displays the image to fix the Ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge cover with the help of the cutouts provided on the side of the printer.
- Install the tricolour cartridge initially.
- Check whether the locking levers and the colours are matching the cartridges.
- Push the ink cartridge slowly into the respective slot.
- Confirm that perfectly locked into the position.
- Subsequently, install the black cartridge using the same procedure.
- A message denoting the successful installation of the cartridges is denoted in the control panel and select ok.
Input the Printing sheet:
- Open the input tray and clean it with the help of a soft cloth.
- Input the printing paper and place it with the printing side tracing upon the input tray.
- The envy photo 7858 printer initiates to print the alignment page.
- Scan the printed alignment page by positioning it on the scanner glass.
- Make sure to place the printed side down.
- A message denoting the successful alignment is displayed on the printer control panel.
- Select the ok button to continue.
- You can connect your printer to other devices with the help of a USB cable or wireless setup wizard connection.
- Run a test print to make sure the HP Envy Photo 7858 printer setup.
I hope that understood the HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer setup procedure. If you have any printer setup queries, Contact our technical team. Call us!