How to solve HP Envy 7155 Printer Flashing lights
HP Envy printers are the best choice for all your printing, copying, scanning, and faxing needs. These printers have several models such as 5055, 4500, etc. HP Envy 7155 printer is one among those models, and it supports print, copy, and scan.
However, sometimes you may come across certain problems while using this printer. “Flashing Light and Blue Screen” is one among those problems.
If you are facing this problem and searching for a method to resolve it, then this write-up is for you. It covers the standard and simple method for resolving this problem easily.
- Move on to the HP Envy 7155 printer and unplug the power cord from it. Then, wait for a few minutes.
- Check the power cord and make sure it has no problem. Then, plug in the power cord to the printer and wall port.
- Activate the Envy printer and wait for the printer to become silent and idle.
- Now, check whether the problem has been properly resolved.
If still, the problem is there, then move on to the computer connected to the printer and update the printer firmware.
To upgrade the printer firmware, follow the below instructions:
- Open the installed HP Smart App on your computer and sign in to it. If you don’t have HP Smart App, then download the software. Run the software on the device and install it.
- After installing it, create an account. Then, access the home screen of the app and choose your Envy printer name.
- Choose the option- Advanced settings given under the Advanced tab. Now, click on the Tools or Web Services option and choose- Printer Updates or Product Updates.
- If any printer firmware update is available, then it will get automatically download and install on your computer.
- Now, check and ensure the problem is fully resolved.
Updating the printer firmware is possible directly from the printer as well. Here is the simple set of instructions for this process:
- Check the HP 7155 printer and ensure it is in connection with your preferred wifi network.
- Then, access the printer control panel and choose the Setup, Settings, or Service option. After that, choose- Printer Maintenance, Tools, or Preferences.
- Now, choose- Printer Update or Web Services and continue.
- If the wizard asks to activate the Web Services, then follow the on-screen procedure.
- Now, choose- Check for Updates.
- If any HP Envy 7155 printer firmware update is there, it will get automatically updated.
I hope you all are clear with the method given in this write-up to fix the problem- Flashing Light and Blue Screen. However, if you have any inquiries or need clarification on this, get in touch with our team.
Our expert and proficient team will provide you with all the assistance that you require.