HP Deskjet 2678 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the spotlight for the HP Deskjet 2678 users to accomplish their Printer-related issues/errors with instant solutions. The Printer error may be dependent upon the printer hardware or software. Don’t hesitate to call our experts for your HP Deskjet 2678 Troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 2678 Printer Offline Error
Follow the steps below to fix the HP Deskjet 2678 printer offline error and get your printer online:
- Reboot the Windows or MAC device, HP Deskjet 2678 printer, and router.
- Now, Ensure the HP Deskjet 2678 printer is online or offline to continue.
- Get along with the further steps to fix the HP Deskjet 2678 printer offline error.
- Go to the device settings menu and tap on the printer model.
- Now, right-click on the printer model and click on the “use printer online”
- Your printer will now turn online and print files in no time.
- Also, clear all the ongoing print jobs and double-tap on the printer model.
- Go to the printer menu and cancel all the print documents listed on-screen.
- Now, switch on the printer and check if there are no paper jams.
- Also, check if the USB cable is reliable and without any connectivity errors.
If the problem is not solved, feel free to contact our printer expert for quick guidance.
HP Deskjet 2678 Printer not Working
If the HP Deskjet 2678 printer is not printing or working, then follow the steps. These HP Printer troubleshooting steps will help you in recovering the printer:
- Switch on the PC and go to the control panel of the computer.
- Choose the devices and printers menu and tap on the hp Deskjet 2678 printer.
- Click on set as default menu and uninstall the HP Deskjet 2678 driver from the PC.
- Now, find a compatible driver suitable to the device OS and download the driver files.
- Install the driver and connect the PC and printer to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, print a test document and check the printer is printing with no hassles.
HP Deskjet 2678 Printer Won’t Scan
HP Deskjet 2678 printer always provides quality scanning. But, at times, you might face a scanning error. Need not worry! Follow the steps listed below and fix the HP Deskjet 2678 won’t scan issue.
- Switch off the printer and remove the USB cable from the printer.
- Stop the ongoing activities and turn off the PC (Windows or MAC).
- Also, disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
- Now, switch on the Deskjet 2678 printer and adjust the printer display settings.
- Connect the printer to the wall outlet using an error-free USB cable.
- Now, switch on the PC and connect it to the HP DJ 2678 printer.
- Choose a file to scan and check if the scanning process is without errors.
HP Deskjet 2678 Printer Won’t Print
At times, the HP Deskjet 2678 might not print and show printing issues. In this case, follow the steps given below and fix the printing issues at ease:
- Look at whether the print tray has enough papers and is ready to print.
- Check whether there are no paper jams in the printer tray.
- Remove any paper jams and check if the ink cartridges are not empty.
- If the toner or ink cartridge is empty, then replace it with a new one.
- Now, go to the control panel and access the devices and printers
- Find your HP Deskjet 2678 printer and right-click on it to continue.
- Click on see what is printing menu and tap on the printer menu.
- Cancel all the print documents and assign new print jobs to the printer.