HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Setup
HP DeskJet 2725 wireless setup is the most accessible way one can use an HP printer. HP printers are focused on easy access and making setting up and connecting simple. All that is required to set up the HP DeskJet 2725 printer is to understand the simple steps mentioned below.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2725 to WiFi
Follow the below steps to complete the set-up process to the HP DeskJet 2725 printer to the Wifi.
- Begin by powering up the HP DeskJet 2725 printer. To complete the process ensures that there is an active WiFi connection.
- Make a note of the WiFi credentials such as the Wireless connection’s name and the password.
- Make sure the connection is stable and has an active and uninterrupted connection.
- If this is a first-time HP Deskjet 2725 printer setup, then install the HP printer driver. When the driver prompts you to connect to a network, follow the next step.
- Locate the wireless button that is on the HP DeskJet 2725 printer and press it. This will then cause light to flicker. This indicates that the printer is in connectivity mode.
- From the Device and Printers option, select the 123.hp.com/setup 2725 wireless printer.
- Note that the printer and the device are on the same network and ensure that there are no USB cables connected between the printer and the device.
How to Connect HP DeskJet 2725 to a Computer
You have two options that can be used to connect the HP DeskJet 2725 printer to the computer. You can use the option of wired or wireless. Follow the below guidelines to complete the connection process using either.
- To connect the printer to the device using a wired connection, remove all USB cables between the printer and the device before you begin the process.
- The device should have pre-existing driver software. If not, visit the HP official website and download the HP Deskjet 2725 driver.
- During the installation process, the driver will prompt you to connect using a USB cable or a wireless network.
- Choose USB and connect it when prompted by the installation wizard.
- On completing this process, the device and the printer are now connected using the wired option.
- To connect the printer using the wireless option, the same has to be followed and the HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless setup option should be chosen.
- Following this, the WiFi credential should be entered and the connection will be established.
Take a quick test print to confirm if the connection is completed accurately.
HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Direct Setup
Here are the steps that will assist in the process of connecting the HP DeskJet 2725 Wifi Direct methods is:
- Power up the printer and the device. Ensure that the device has the HP printer driver software installed.
- Ensure that the printer and the device are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, move over to the device and open the Printers and Scanners and choose Add Printer and Scanner.
- You will be prompted to click Show WiFi Direct printer and select it. Identify the printer, HP DeskJet 2725 and add it.
- The process may vary based on the device. It can be done for both PC and smartphone.
How to find HP DeskJet 2725 WPS Pin
The WPS Pin makes the connection process simple. Follow the below instructions to assist in the process of acquiring the HP Deskjet 2725 WPS Pin of the WiFi router and the printer.
- To locate the WPS Pin for the WiFi router look at the back of the router. At the back, you will find a sticker on the router.
- You will find an 8-digit number. Make a note of the WPS Pin.
- To find the WPS Pin for the HP DeskJet 2725 printer press and hold the Wireless button and the Resume button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You will notice that light will begin to flicker. This indicates that the printer is in the WPS Setup mode.
- Click the button on the printer to indicate the WPS pin.
HP Deskjet 2725 WiFi Setup for Windows
Follow the below steps to complete the HP DeskJet 2725 printer Wifi setup for a Windows device.
- Power up the HP DeskJet 2725 printer and the Windows device.
- Ensure that there is an active wireless connection and have the wireless credential available.
- Make sure that the WiFi router is functioning properly without any issues.
- Move over to the HP DeskJet printer. Press the Wireless button. Note that the Windows device should be connected to the same wireless network.
- The Windows device should have preinstalled HP Deskjet 2725 driver software, if it does not, install the HP printer driver from the HP support website.
- While the installation is taking place, the wizard will prompt you to connect to a network. Choose wireless network and key in the credentials.
- The connection will be established in a few seconds.
HP Deskjet 2725 WiFi Setup for Mac
Here are the steps that are to be followed to complete the HP DeskJet 2725 wifi setup for Mac device
- Power up the HP DJ 2725 printer and the Mac device.
- Note that there should be an active and stable wireless connection to complete the HP Deskjet 2725 Wifi setup accurately.
- The Mac device should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Ensure that the Mac device has an HP printer driver software, if not, visit the HP website and download it.
- During the installation process, the setup wizard will prompt you to connect to a wireless network or USB. Select the wireless network.
- Now, move over to the printer and locate the wireless button. Press and hold it for a few seconds.
- Key in the credentials and within a few minutes, the complete the HP Deskjet 2725 Wifi Setup on Mac devices.