HP Envy 4500 Won’t Connect To New Wifi Router
Are aware of how important the router makes an efficient wireless setup configuration? In the absence of wireless router support, you won’t be able to configure the printer to the wireless setup. If at all you are attempting to access your HP Envy 4500 printer via various methods of wireless, simply connect the wireless router prior.
Then, you need to confirm whether the network chosen is capable of providing stable access and that fetches you a high-frequency signal to configure. Beforehand moving on with the below steps, you have to ensure the driver information and begin the Wi-Fi setup changes via the new router connection.
Steps to be done:
- Get the quality router from the market or online to start the uninterrupted.
- Access the new router box and initiate the flawless connection setup procedure step-by-step.
- Further, configure through the active modem and wireless router via the ethernet cables given.
- Ensure that the LAN ports with varying colors are noticeable to connect appropriately. Try to Handle it safely to get an efficient output.
- Move on with the stable computer using the ethernet and confirm with the Network infrastructure settings with your wireless router icon & name.
- Start the effective connection between the broadband provider and router.
- Further, switch ON the router to receive the proper connection to the Wi-Fi by itself without an internet connection.
- Start the flawless network using the Internet service provider network page and access the router via IP Address.
- Wait until you detect the router’s IP Address and configure the router to the computer.
- Utilize the administrator account and specify its password to log in via IP Address & credentials.
- Connect through the same page and try to Press the Reset button. You are supposed to wait for the new connection setup via user credentials.
- Next, connect through the wireless settings and confirm with the default options for the router setup.
- Now, specify the proper network name and Password correctly into its prompted field.
- Tick the check box to access the SSID Broadband. Eventually, confirm with other settings to proceed next.
- Modify the new password and if required you can also use the stable Wi-Fi name.
- Save the changes and try to restrict the required apps or sites to move on or minimize the unwanted usage of the internet.
- Make sure with the wireless passphrase to proceed comfortably in future use.
- Finally, connect all the printer-related devices to the same network and look for consistent network support.
- Now, select the file to be printed and start the print work using the HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi setup.
Need more support to setup HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi to the new router – Call Our Technical Team For immediate support & assistance.