HP Envy 5055 Printer offline on Mac
HP Envy 5055 printer delivers premium-quality prints quickly. However, sometimes it might become offline on a Mac device after sleep mode. In this scenario, you have to troubleshoot the problem and bring back the Envy printer to online mode. To troubleshoot this Envy printer problem, follow the below method:
- Check and ensure the HP Envy 5055 printer has no problem. Move on to the Envy 5055 printer control panel and press the Setup menu. Then, access the Network setup menu and choose- Print Network Configuration Page. Now, choose the OK button and get the network configuration page printed.
- Note down the IP address of the Envy printer and enter it into the browser. Search and get the internal settings of the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Access the Networking tab and go to the wireless tab. Then, access the IPv4 tab and set up an IP address outside the range set by the wifi router.
- Provide the IP address of the router on the Network Configuration page. Proceed and finish the process.
- Deactivate the Envy printer and wireless router. Then, check and ensure the router is flawless. Wait for some time and activate the router and HP 5055 printer.
- Move on to the Mac computer connected to the Envy printer. Ensure the Mac device has no issue and choose the Apple menu. Then, select the shown “System Preferences” option and click- Print & Scan. Now, right-click on the screen where the printer lists are there. Then, choose- Reset Printing System.
- Once the HP Envy 5055 printer resetting process is there, choose the plus icon. Then, choose your printer and continue with the on-screen procedure. Finally, finish the process and take a print.
Making use of the above method will help you resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue on a Mac device after sleep mode easily. Though we have clearly explained how to implement this method, some of you might find difficulty in it. If you face any difficulty with this method, contact our technical support team.