HP Envy 5546 Troubleshooting
Users of the HP Envy 5546 should focus on troubleshooting to quickly resolve any difficulties or malfunctions with their printer. The printer hardware or software may be responsible for the problem. Call our specialists right now if you need assistance with your HP Envy 5546 troubleshooting.
HP Envy 5546 Printer Offline Error
It is a problem with the HP Envy 5546 that prevents it from connecting to wireless printers. You shouldn’t worry because this problem can be fixed quickly. Follow the following to easily repair the printer issue:
- Select the network settings option from the printer panel by tapping on it.
- You may see a list of accessible Wi-Fi by opening the wireless setup wizard.
- Continue with the Wi-Fi setup procedures after selecting your Wi-Fi network.
- The network name should now be entered after selecting the add network menu.
- Add the WiFi credentials as well, then carry out the instructions.
- Turn on the printer at this point to make sure there aren’t any paper jams.
- Additionally, make sure the USB cable is dependable and error-free with regard to connectivity.
- Contact our printer specialist for prompt assistance if the issue is still present.
HP Envy 5546 Printer not Working
The steps below should be followed if the HP Envy 5546 printer is not printing or functioning. You can repair the printer using the troubleshooting instructions for HP printers listed below:
- Turn on the computer, then navigate to the control panel.
- The HP Envy 5546 printer may be found by selecting the devices and printers option.
- Uninstall the HP Envy 5546 driver from the computer by selecting the set as the default option.
- Find a driver that works with the device OS and download the driver files at this point.
- Connect the PC and printer to the same Wi-Fi after installing the driver.
- Print a test page now to make sure the printer is printing without any issues.
HP Envy 5546 Printer Won’t Scan
The HP Envy 5546 printer consistently produces high-quality scans. However, occasionally a scanning mistake may occur. Not to worry! Fix the HP Envy 5546 and won’t scan the problem by following the instructions below.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the USB wire from the device.
- Stop what you’re doing and switch off the computer (Windows or MAC).
- Additionally, unplug the USB wire from the computer.
- Set the printer display settings after turning on the Envy 5546 printer.
- Use a USB cable that is free of errors to connect the printer to the wall socket.
- The PC should now be turned on and connected to the HP Envy 5546 printer.
- Select a file to scan, then verify that the scan went well.
HP Envy 5546 Printer Won’t Print
The HP Envy 5546 may occasionally have printing problems and not be able to print. To easily resolve the printing problems in this situation, follow the instructions below:
- Verify the print tray’s readiness to print by checking to see whether there are enough papers in it.
- A paper jam in the printer tray should be checked.
- Ink cartridges should not be empty, so clear any paper jams.
- Replace the empty toner or ink cartridge with a fresh one if necessary.
- To access the devices and printers, go to the control panel now.
- To proceed, locate and right-click on your HP Envy 5546 printer.
- Tap the printer menu after clicking on the option that says “See what’s printing?”
- All printed papers should be cancelled, and assign new print jobs.