HP Envy 5660 Driver Download
HP Envy 5660 driver is essential for the proper printer functioning. It allows using all the advanced features of the HP Envy 5660 printer. Downloading and installing HP Envy 5660 printer is a simple process with a set of instructions listed on this page. Here, you will get the instructions for HP Envy 5660 driver setup on Mac and Windows devices.
HP Envy 5660 Driver for Windows
The simple procedure for HP Envy 5660 driver setup on Windows device is:
- Power up the preferred windows computer.
- Then, check and confirm that the Windows device is safe.
- Access the Windows device settings section.
- Know the Windows OS version.
- After that, search for the suitable HP Envy 5660 driver suitable for the OS version.
- When you find the suitable driver setup file, download it on the Windows computer.
- Run the suitable printer driver setup file on the Windows computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen driver installation procedure.
- Now, the wizard will appear with the available connectivity options.
- Choose your preferred connectivity method and continue.
- Finish HP Envy 5660 driver installation and open a file on the computer.
- Choose the File menu and select the Print option.
- Make necessary changes in the Print settings and select the Print button.
- Get the print and ensure proper driver setup.
HP Envy 5660 driver for MAC
The instructions for HP Envy 5660 driver installation on Mac computer are:
- Activate the desired Mac computer.
- After that, check and ensure that the Mac device is stable.
- Go to the settings section of the Mac computer.
- Now, you will get to know the Mac OS version.
- Then, find the compatible HP Envy 5660 driver compatible with your Mac OS version.
- Once you get the compatible version driver setup file, save it on the Mac device.
- Open the compatible version driver setup file on the Mac computer.
- Move on with the driver setup instructions given on the wizard.
- The screen will appear with the connectivity setup method.
- Select your desired network setup method and proceed.
- Complete HP Envy 5660 driver setup and access a file on the device.
- Select the File button and choose the Print button.
- Make essential changes in the print settings as per your requirements.
- Finally, print the file and confirm accurate HP Envy 5660 driver setup.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation using CD
The standards steps for HP Envy 5660 driver setup using CD are:
- Switch ON the preferred computer.
- Ensure that the computer does not have any problem.
- After that, ensure that the computer has a secure wireless connection.
- Get the driver CD package and open it.
- Take the CD and check to confirm it has no damages or scratches.
- Open the CD tray of the preferred computer.
- Place the CD properly on the CD tray.
- After that, close the CD tray slowly and in a proper way.
- Now, the CD starts functioning on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard instructions to proceed with the driver setup process.
- Install the HP Envy 5660 driver on the computer.
- Move on to the document you want to print and open it on the computer.
- You will see the File option on the document, click on it.
- Go for the Print option and make essential changes in the settings.
- Finally, print a document.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation without CD
The simple steps for HP Envy 5660 driver setup without CD are:
- Initially, turn ON the desired operating system.
- Check the operating system thoroughly and confirm to have no problem.
- Download HP Envy 5660 driver RAR file suitable for your operating system.
- Move on to the folder where the downloaded driver RAR file is.
- Click twice on the folder to open it and choose the RAR
- Right-click on the RAR files and choose the Extract option.
- Now, the driver setup process begins on the operating system.
- Carry on with the wizard procedure to continue driver setup.
- When you see the connectivity methods, choose one as per your preference.
- After that, proceed and finish HP Envy 5660 driver installation.
- Now, go to the file you want to print and open it on the operating system.
- Go for the File menu on the document and click on the Print button.
- Change the settings in the print settings wizard when the wizard
- Finally, select the Print button.
Fast & Secure Way to Contact Our Expert Technician
We are Here. Get you problem fix here with our Professional Technicians. Call us
HP Envy 5660 Driver Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5660 driver is essential for the printer functioning. However, sometimes you might face some problems with the HP 5660 driver. As a result, here we are listing down the method to troubleshoot some printer driver problems.
How do I make my HP Envy 5660 driver is available?
Making HP Envy 5660 driver available is not a difficult process. The simple set of instructions for this process is:
- Firstly, move on to your computer and power it up.
- Then, confirm that the computer is faultless.
- After that, check the Wi-Fi of the computer and ensure it is stable.
- Search for the compatible HP Easy Start setup file.
- Once you find the setup file, download it properly on the computer.
- Access the folder where you downloaded the setup file and open the folder.
- Then, open the setup file and move on with the setup instructions given on the screen.
- Finish the installation and open the software.
- When you see the option- Scan Now, clicks on it.
- Now, you will see the option- update near to your HP printer name.
- Choose the update button and wait for the process to finish.
- Now, power off the computer and HP Envy 5660 printer.
- After that, deactivate the wireless router.
- Wait for some time, power up the wireless router, printer, and computer.
Still, if your HP Envy 5660 driver is not available, call us.
How do I reinstall my HP Envy 5660 driver?
The procedure for reinstalling HP Envy 5660 driver on the computer is:
- Activate the preferred computer.
- Delete the installed HP Envy 5660 driver from the computer.
- Check the exact OS version of the computer.
- Search for the suitable HP Envy 5660 driver
- Open the Envy printer driver file and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- After that, choose the preferred mode to connect the printer and device.
- Finish HP Envy 5660 driver setup
- Open the document on the computer and select the File option.
- Go for the print button and adjust the print settings.
- Finally, click the Print option and take a print of the document.
If you need more information on the above-shown instructions, contact us.