Are you an HP Envy 6432e printer user? If yes, then you might have come across this problem. This problem can arise because of many reasons. It includes wifi networks that are not stable, damaged USB cable or improper USB cable connection, and much more.
To resolve this problem and connect the Envy printer to the wifi network, follow the below methods.
The standard method to fix the printer not connecting to wifi problem is:
- Deactivate the computer, Envy 6432e printer, and wifi router.
- Check and ensure the wifi router does not have any problems.
- Then, ensure the computer and printer are flawless.
- After that, make sure the wifi network is stable and active.
- Check the USB cable connected to the Envy printer and ensure it is perfect.
- Then, power up the wireless router and Windows/Mac computer.
- After that, activate the HP Envy 6432e printer.
- Now, try connecting the printer to the wifi network.
For connecting the Envy printer to the wifi network, use the below methods:
Wireless Setup Wizard
The simple steps for wifi setup using the wireless setup wizard are:
- Access the printer control panel and choose the Setup menu.
- Select the network setup option and tap- wireless network.
- Access the wireless setup wizard and several wifi networks will appear.
- Choose your desired wifi network from the shown list.
- Continue and when the wizard pops, provide the wifi credentials.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the process.
- Finally, take a test print to confirm the wifi setup is properly done.
Driver Download and Installation
The instructions for connecting the Envy printer to the wifi network during driver installation are:
- Access the computer you want to connect to the printer.
- Download the HP Envy 6432e driver compatible with the OS version.
- Run the driver installation file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- The available connectivity methods will appear on the screen.
- Choose the wireless connectivity mode and finish the process.
- Finally, try printing with your Envy printer to ensure a proper wifi setup.
HP Smart App
The procedure to a setup wifi network on the HP Envy 6432e printer using HP Smart App is:
- Download the HP Smart App installation file on the computer.
- Extract the installation file on the computer.
- Proceed with the set of procedures given on the screen.
- Complete the HP Smart App installation process.
- Open the HP Smart App and access its settings section.
- Then, make essential changes in the HP Smart App settings.
- Choose the Add option and add your Envy printer to the device.
- Lastly, print a document as a sample to make sure an accurate wifi setup.