HP Envy Inspire 7958e Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the required space for the HP Users to clear their HP Printer-related doubts and errors with a simple solution. Spot the HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Troubleshooting using the Printer-control panel error light notification. Once the error is detected, use the Official HP Troubleshoot page for support. Or else utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desired system and tackle the errors by diagnosing them.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Offline Error
- Try to unplug the printer setup connection and restart the devices.
- Try to get the connection from the Printer’s backside to obtain an efficient setup connection.
- If the printer setup is done using the USB cord connection, immediately unplug the USB cords firmly from the plug-in ports.
- Click the reboot option on the connected Printer Setup and restart.
- Pick the Drivers and Printers option from the connected compatible Windows/Mac.
- Check the default Printer-details and add the Printer Setup details freshly by removing the running one.
- From the list of driver names, right-click the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer to view the properties. Disable the offline mode.
- Utilize the same procedure when you face a problem.
If the HP Envy inspire 7958e Printer will show offline, feel free to reach us.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer not Working
- Prefer your choice among the USB or Ethernet cables or Wireless connection method to fix the interface between the Printer and Compatible system.
- Turn on the active system and search for the Devices and Printers option using the Windows search bar.
- From the enrolled list of printer names, choose the required HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer by clicking on it.
- Then, proceed with the Set as Default printer option using the same page.
- Further, connect via the HP Printer Driver option and promptly uninstall it.
- Look for the newest driver OS version from the HP Official page and tap the print icon to start the print process.
- Smoothly, start the printing work using the Print option.
- Repeat the Set of Procedures, yet the problem persists.
Still, have you faced HP Envy Inspired 7958e printer not working issues, call us.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Won’t Scan
- Obtain the interface between the HP printer and compatible Windows/Mac.
- Try to link using the HP printer scanning to computer settings to initiate the Scanning process.
- Detect the Printer driver requirements. If noticed, download the newest driver Software using the HP Official page.
- Alternatively. Try to reinstall the driver set upon the HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver software to its up-to-date version.
- Connect via restart process on the HP Printer devices.
- Diagnose using the HP Scan and Doctor to rectify the Printer-Scan issues.
- Finally, restart and attempt the scan function by dusting the scanner bed.
- Try out the same Steps, when the error persists.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Won’t Print
- Go near the Printer control panel and check the printer error lights on the display. If the printer is under error, it may not print.
- Connect to the printer settings using the control panel navigation keys by Opening the All Printers> System Preferences> Printers & Scanners> Open Print Queues.
- The Print queues page displays, right-click to the history of listed printer entries.
- Check the connection and solidify them.
- Check whether the 123.hp.com/setup 7958e printer is capable of printing. Look for any flaws.
- Install the newest software driver with respect to the compatible device.
- Detect for any Paper jam issues. Try to flatten the curved edges of the consolidated Paper, before feeding it into the tray.
- Attempt the self-test using settings> Devices> Printers & Scanners. Here, pick HP Envy Inspire 7958e and tap the Manager> Print a test page.