HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wireless Setup
HP Envy Inspire 7958e supports wireless connectivity setup. Setting up a wireless network on the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is a simple process. For this, you need a stable wireless network, computer, and printer. Here on this page, you will get to know how to do the HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup.
How to connect HP Envy Inspire 7958e to WiFi
Connecting HP Envy inspire 7958e printer to Wi-Fi is simple. For this, you have to follow a set of procedures. The general procedure for connecting HP Envy Inspire 7958e to Wi-Fi is:
- Power up The HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Then, power up the desired computer and ensure to have no problem.
- After that, ensure to have secure Wi-Fi on your computer.
- Choose the Setup menu on the printer panel and go for wireless settings.
- Then, choose the wireless setup wizard.
- A range of wireless networks will appear on the printer screen.
- Now, select your desired network name to continue.
- When the screen prompts, enter the network password.
- Finish Wi-Fi setup using the on-screen wireless setup
- Open a file on your computer.
- Choose the File option and select the print option.
- Adjust the print settings and print the file to ensure proper HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup.
How to Connect HP Envy Inspire 7958e to a Computer
You can connect the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer to the computer using the WPS method. WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. For this, you need to have a stable printer, Wi-Fi, and wireless router.
- Power up the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Move on to your wireless router and ensure that it is faultless.
- Then, check and confirm that the router has a WPS button.
- Access your Envy Inspire computer and press its hp envy inspire 7958e wps pin.
- Do not leave the WPS button and press the printer power button for 3 seconds.
- Now, press the router WPS button and hold it for 5 seconds until the WPS connection process begins.
- Once the Envy printer connects with the network, you will see a purple light.
- After that, move on to your computer and open a file you need to print.
- Finally, take a test print to ensure the connection process is perfect.
Looking for HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wireless setup related queries? Call us now for the Right Solution!!!
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wireless Direct Setup
Wireless Direct Setup is one of the methods for the HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless setup. The simple is simple and easy. The step-by-step instructions for using the wireless direct method is:
- To begin with, open the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer paper tray.
- Load a compatible set of sheets on the paper tray and close the tray.
- Power up the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Then, activate the computer and access- Printers and Scanners.
- Select- Add a Printer or Scanner to continue.
- After that, choose- Show Wi-Fi Direct
- Now, choose your Envy printer name along with DIRECT.
- Click on the Add Device.
- Once the WPS PIN displays on the device; get the PIN from the printer panel.
- Provide the WPS PIN within ninety seconds and finish the process.
- Ensure that the printer is properly loaded with suitable ink
- Lastly, take a print as a test.
How to find HP Envy Inspire 7958e WPS Pin
Finding WPS PIN on the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer is not a difficult process. You can get the PIN if you follow a set of instructions. Now, want to know those set of instructions? If yes, then the basic instructions to find WPS PIN on HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer are:
- To begin with, power up the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer.
- Wait till the Envy Inspire printer activates.
- After that, access the HP Envy printer panel.
- Move on to the printer wireless button and press it.
- Access the printer settings section to continue.
- You will see the HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wi-Fi Protected Setup option on the printer, choose it.
- Continue with the instructions given on the screen.
- Then, choose the option- PIN given on the screen.
- Now, the HP Envy Inspire 7958e WPS PIN displays on the Envy printer screen.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e WiFi Setup for Windows
Setting up HP Envy Inspire 7958e wireless printer on a Windows device is an easy process. The general procedure for HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wi-Fi setup on Windows OS is:
- Keep the Envy Inspire 7958e printer near the wireless router.
- Power up the wireless router, Envy printer, and computer.
- Choose the printer setup menu and go for network settings.
- Then, choose the wireless setup wizard and a list of the network will be on the screen.
- Select your preferred network from the list to continue.
- When the wizard asks, enter the network security code.
- Proceed and finish the process with the on-screen procedure.
- Access – Add a Printer or Scanner section on the computer.
- Choose – Add a Printer or Scanner option and the device start searching for the printer.
- When you see your printer name, click on it and choose- Add device.
- Carry on with the wizard steps and finish the hp envy inspire 7958e wifi setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e WiFi Setup for Mac
The instructions for HP Envy Inspire 7958e Wi-Fi setup on Mac computer are:
- Place the Envy Inspire 7958e printer close to the wireless router.
- Switch ON the wireless router, Mac device, and Envy 7958e printer.
- Select the Envy printer setup menu and access the network settings option.
- Go for wireless setup wizard and a wide array of networks will be on your screen.
- Then, select your desired network name from the given list to proceed.
- When the screen asks, provide the security code of the chosen network.
- Proceed and complete the process using the on-screen instructions.
- Click the Apple icon on the menu and access the System Preference option.
- Choose the Printers & Scanners option and move on to the Add Window.
- Then, choose your Envy Inspire 7958e printer name and go to the Use menu.
- Select the option- AirPrint and choose- Add to finish the HP Envy inspire 7958e Wifi setup.