HP Officejet 4650 WPS PIN Setup
HP Officejet 4650 WPS Pin
What is WPS Pin?
- The WPS pin allows users to connect to a printer and a device in the most secure manner possible.
- The Wifi protected setup pin is a unique code that is generated every time a user tries to connect the printer to the wifi.
- The WPS pin is an 8-digital unique code that comes with a short validity of 60 to 90 seconds.
- It is a one-time password with an expiry limit. Use the WPS pin to securely connect the printer to the wifi.
What is a WPS pin on an HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
- The WPS pin option can be located on the printer’s control panel.
- This is a secure code that is generated by the printer to connect to the wifi connection.
- The HP Officejet 4650 WPS is a unique set of numbers that come in 8-digits and last for 60 seconds.
- Failure to use the unique 8-digit code will require the user to repeat the installation process.
Where is the WPS pin on HP Officejet 4650 printer?
If you are unable to locate the WPS pin on the HP Officejet 4650 printer, the instructions mentioned below will be able to assist in the process. Follow the steps to generate the WPS pin. Additionally, contact us for further assistance in generating the unique 8-digit HP Officejet 4650 WPS pin.
- Power up the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the wireless connection.
- Move over to the HP Officejet 4650 printer and tap the control panel.
- On the control panel, click the wireless setting icon.
- Further, scroll to WPS setup and choose WPS Pin.
- This will generate the WPS pin on the printer.
- The WPS pin will be valid for the next 60 to 90 seconds.
- Following this, the process should be completed.
- Enter the WPS pin and connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer to the wifi.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Quick and easy solutions are available for you in the 123-hp-printer.com
HP Officejet 4650 WPS Pin Setup
The HP Officejet 4650 printer can be connected to the wireless connection without the need for wireless credentials such as the name of the wifi and the password. The WPS pin can be generated by the printer and it can be used to connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the wifi. The steps here have been created by experts to provide guidance along the process of connecting the printer and the wifi using the WPS pin option. Besides the WPS pin method, users can use the HP OJ 4650 WPS button option and connect the printer to the wireless connection.
What is WPS button on the HP Officejet 4650 printer?
The WPS button is a secure button that can be used to connect the printer to the wireless connection with the wifi password or the WPS pin. The WPS button should be pressed simultaneously on the wifi router and the HP Officejet 4650 printer for the connection to be established. Follow below for more details or contact us for assistance.
- The WPS button should be located on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- The same has to be completed on the wifi router.
- To locate the WPS pin on HP Officejet 4650 printer router, move to the router’s rear.
- On locating the WPS button, press and hold the WPS button down.
- Move over to the HP Officejet 4650 printer and touch the control panel.
- Choose the wireless settings icon and scroll to locate the WPS button.
- Press and hold it down at the same time on the printer and the router.
- The printer will be connected to the wifi connection in a few minutes.
WPS PIN Setup mode for HP Officejet 4650:
- Users can connect the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the wireless connection using the WPS pin method.
- It is better to choose the WPS pin method to connect the printer to the wireless connection.
- This is so as there is no need for the user to have details of the wireless connections credentials.
- The key here is to locate the HP Officejet 4650 WPS pin on the printer to complete the process of using the WPS pin to connect.
- Move over to the HP Officejet 4650 printer’s touch panel and select the printer’s wireless settings option.
- This will provide a list of connectivity options. Choose the Wifi Protected Setup.
- Two options will be made available-the WPS pin and the WPS button.
- Choose the WPS pin option to generate a unique one-time 8-digit code.
- The WPS pin should be used at once, as it only comes with a short validity of 60 seconds.
Is the WPS PIN the same all the time for HP Officejet 4650?
- This 8-digit WPS PIN is an auto-generated one, and it changes whenever you try to connect with HP Officejet 4650 Printer.
- In case you missed out the 90 seconds, restart the WPS pin setup Also, to reconnect your device to the wireless network with WPS PIN, restart your devices.
- The concept of changing the WPS pin every time will add an extra layer of protection for wireless connectivity. Also, you can connect only the WPS-Certified devices to your HP Printer.
- To connect the device to the HP Printer, you can follow the steps similar to connecting the device (Windows or MAC) to the HP printer wireless.
- The only difference here is that your HP Printer will prompt for the WPS pin when trying to connect.
- Here, you should enter the WPS PIN displayed on the HP Printer Panel.
- Then the HP Officejet 4650 Printer will connect with the Printer.
- If you face any issue with the WPS setup process or in identifying the WPS pin for your HP Officejet 4650 Printer and the router, call us at Easy Install Guide.
Also, we will guide you in getting the WPS pin for your router and the HP Officejet Printer.
How to find WPS pin on the router for HP Officejet 4650?
The process of locating the HP Officejet 4650 WPS pin on the router is a simple process. Follow the instructions as mentioned below or contact us for assistance in locating the WPS pin. This is the WPS push button Easy Install Guide.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet 4650?
The WPS mode can be accessed through the printer through the wireless settings option. Choose the wireless settings, scroll further down to access other connectivity options. Choose wifi protected set-up and select the two available options – the WPS pin and the WPS button.
How to Connect HP Officejet 4650 to Wifi
Follow the steps below to use the WPS method to connect the printer to the wifi connection. Check out the steps mentioned below and complete the HP Officejet 4650 Wifi Setup process.
Connect HP Officejet 4650 to Wifi Without WPS Pin
- Power up the HP Officejet 4650 printer and ensure the wireless connection is active.
- Proceed further in the process by choosing the wireless settings on the printer.
- This is for the printer to connect to a wireless network.
- Choose the wifi protected setup option from the menu.
- The method that is used to connect the printer to a wireless connection is the WPS button.
- Press and hold the WPS push button down on the device.
- Move over to the wireless router and press and hold the WPS button that can be found at the rear end of the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Give the printer and the device a few minutes and the connection will be established.
Connect HP Officejet 4650 to wifi using WPS Pin
- Power up the HP Officejet 4650 printer and the device.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- Note that the printer and the device should be connected to the same wireless connection.
- Move over to the HP Officejet 4650 printer’s control panel and choose wireless settings.
- Scroll further and locate the WPS option. On choosing this, select WPS pin.
- Enter the details of the WPS pin and complete the process.
- With this, the printer will now be connected to the wireless network.