HP Officejet 5255 WPS PIN Setup
HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin – For Printer Setup & Drivers visit.
What is WPS Pin?
- To accomplish the best wireless setup through WPS MODE, the printer will generate a secret code with the router’s support, that code is known as WPS Pin.
- To execute this setup, you need a wireless router’s support.
- Start accessing the print job from anywhere from your compatible device and wireless support. Enter the HP Officejet 5255 WPS pin to the required field and start printing.
Note: The WPS securely saves the printer device for unknown users.
What is a WPS pin on an HP Officejet 5255 Printer?
- WPS Pin is the 8-digit code that is produced by the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s settings.
- Then, the WPS Pin setting is operated via the HP Officejet 5255 printer wireless settings.
- The Wireless Setup code is auto-generated and it can’t be used more than one time.
- Use this HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin mode to safely use the wireless setup connectivity with reference to the system & router.
Where is the WPS pin on HP Officejet 5255 printer?
WPS Pin is the code that is generated during the wireless setup connection. It is easily identified on the printer screen when you choose the WPS pin on hp officejet 5255 printer. Make use of the given steps to get the WPS Pin report page by assigning the configuration page print.
- Start using the Settings icon on your HP Officejet 5255 Printer control panel.
- Access through the Network Settings. Use the print option via HP Officejet 5255 Printer and wait for the Network configuration page.
- Now, you will get all the information regarding the HP Officejet 5255 Printer Network settings.
- If you are unable to find the WPS PIN on the network configuration sheet, you can get Our expert’s support to get the instant guide for HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin. We will direct you to find the Wireless Setup pin on HP Officejet 5255 Printer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Quick and easy solutions are available for you in the 123-hp-printer.com
HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin Setup
Assign the network configuration print using the network settings on the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s control panel settings. Try to enter the HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin on the stated field without any mistake. Make use of the wireless router support with stable network support.
What is WPS button on the HP Officejet 5255 printer?
HP Officejet 5255 printer doesn’t have any separate WPS button for the HP Officejet 5255 printer, instead, you can follow the below steps to find the WPS setup instructions to execute the wireless setup. Get hassle-free network support and start the HP Officejet 5255 WPS setup.
- Initially, connect the printer and system using the proper network & power connectivity.
- Confirm with the network credentials and start the wireless setup using the WPS mode.
- Receive the new one-time HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin by using the network settings on the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s control panel settings.
- Now, your printer’s network configuration page will be printed.
Take the printout and see the WPS Pin at the page top and note it down. Or you can specify directly to the required field
Connect the HP Officejet 5255 to Wifi using WPS Pin
Prior, we know HP Officejet 5255 printer is an all-in-one printer that can be used to perform wireless setup using the WPS Method if needed and available with network source.
- Check whether the printer is available with the startup settings and ready to access.
- You need to interface with the printer and system.
- Make sure the system, wireless router have connected to the same printer’s network connection.
- Go nearby the HP Officejet 5255 printer control panel and select the settings icon on it. Then, operate through the network settings and wait for the Network configuration print page.
- Wait and verify the generated HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin on the page top corner.
- You can copy or make a note of the WPS Pin for configuration purposes.
- Finally, connect the hp officejet 5255 to wifi using WPS Pin on hp officejet 5255 printer.
Is the WPS PIN the same all the time for HP Officejet 5255?
The HP Officejet 5255 WPS pin will not always be the same, it is similar to the OTP. Users can use the generated Pin only for one time when they attempt to connect wireless setup. This code will differ from one process to another process during the wireless setup when attempted multiple times. Try to enter the WPS pin code instantly to avoid such issues.
Follow the given steps to generate the WPS Pin:
- Go nearby the HP Officejet 5255 printer control panel settings and tap on the Settings icon.
- Then, you need to pick the network settings option to get the print page support.
- Wait for the network configuration print report and find your HP Officejet 5255 printer’s WPS Pin and use it to the appropriate field.
- Initiate the effortless and vibrant print using the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s WPS setup.
- Connect through the web-based router configuration page and type the copied HP Officejet 5255 WPS Pin to it.
- Relax for the network connection status and start the wireless prints using the system support Easy Install Guide.
Also, we will guide you in getting the Wireless Setup pin for your router and the HP Envy Printer.
How to find WPS pin on the router for HP Officejet 5255?
You can find the HP Officejet 5255 WPS button near the power button of the wireless router. Copy the WPS indication after the wireless setup is identified by the printer. Relax until you find the constant network light that indicates the wireless configuration. Do the sample print work using the print option Easy Install Guide.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet 5255?
HP Officejet 5255 printer doesn’t have any WPS mode button. You can directly use the printer control panel’s settings and get into the network settings to find the HP Officejet 5255 WPS pin via the Network configuration print report. Use that code to the web-based router’s configuration page correctly to start the wireless setup