HP Officejet 5258 WPS PIN Setup
HP Officejet 5258 WPS Pin
What is WPS Pin?
- The Wireless Setup number is an 8-digit code that acts as a security code for connecting your HP Officejet 5258 Printer and the device’s wireless.
- The WPS PIN code is always numeric, and the HP Officejet 5258 Printer generates one when you initiate the wireless connection.
- You can use the Wireless Setup PIN setup a method for two purposes.
- To connect the printer and the router
- To sync the printer and the devices.
What is a WPS pin on an HP Officejet 5258 Printer?
- It is an 8-digit code that is generated by the hp Officejet 5258 printer’s settings.
- The Wireless Setup Pin setting is connecting the device to the HP Officejet 5258 printer wireless.
- This WPS code is auto-generated and usually changes every time just like the One Time Password (OTP).
- This procedures makes the Wireless Setup pin entry regular every time, and also, this is the safer mode of wireless connectivity.
Where is the WPS pin on HP Officejet 5258 printer?
If you are confused with where is the WPS pin on my HP Officejet 5258 Printer or how to find the WPS pin. Here the Easy steps to Find WPS Pin. The WPS Pin is displayed on the screen during the WPS Setup process. You can use these steps to locate the WPS PIN on your HP Officejet 5258 Printer.
- To begin with, go to the Settings icon on your HP Officejet 5258 Printer Touch panel.
- Then, Go to Network Settings. From here print the HP Officejet 5258 Printer Network configuration page.
- Here you can see all the information about your HP Officejet 5258 Printer Network settings.
- Also, you can see your printer’s WPS PIN here.
- Sometimes, you may not be able to locate the Wireless Setup PIN on the network configuration sheet.
- In that case, ask our experts through the chat or by calling 1-844-687-6686. We will assist you in finding the Wireless Setup pin on HP Officejet 5258 Printer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Quick and easy solutions are available for you in the 123-hp-printer.com
HP Officejet 5258 WPS Pin Setup
Now you can setup a WPS PIN connection for your HP Officejet 5258 Printer. You can now connect both the router and the devices to the HP Officejet 5258 Printer with the Wireless Setup PIN. Here is a complete guide from our experts which explains you the WPS Pin for HP Officejet 5258 Printer and also how to find Wireless Setup PIN on HP Officejet 5258 Printer.
What is WPS button on the HP Officejet 5258 printer?
This WPS button will enable the Wireless Setup mode on your HP Officejet 5258 Printer easy. In HP Officejet 5258 Printer, you cannot find the individual WPS button. You can allow this easily by pushing the wireless switch.
- In case your HP Officejet 5258 Printer has a Touch Panel, you can enable the Wireless Setup mode by choosing the WiFi Protected Setup under Settings.
- The Settings will enable the WPS mode on your HP Officejet 5258 Printer.
- Now, within 2 minutes on enabling Wireless Setup on HP Officejet 5258 Printer, push the button on your router. This Steps will establish a safe and secure WPS connection.
- In case your HP Officejet 5258 Printer does not have a Touch panel, push the WiFi button on the control panel for 1-2 minutes.
- You can see the Wireless light blinking, and this will enable the Wireless Setup mode on your HP Officejet 5258 Printer.
- Now, Go to your Router and Push the WPS button on it.
WPS PIN Setup mode for HP Officejet 5258:
With WPS PIN mode, you can easily you can connect your HP Officejet 5258 printer to any device and the router easy with a secure 8-digit pin.
To set up wireless mode on your HP Officejet 5258 printer with a WPS PIN, all you need is the HP printer, device (Windows or MAC), and Wireless network.
- To begin with, go to the settings on your HP Printer Panel.
- Next, Go to the Connections and then Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now you can see the WPS Setup initiated. The wizard will display an 8-digit PIN for 90 seconds. You need to enter the Wireless S Pin on your device when connecting it wirelessly.
- Once you enter the 8-digit WPS PIN, your HP Officejet 5258 printer will be connected to the device (Windows or MAC). This Steps will establish a secure connection.
Is the WPS PIN the same all the time for HP Officejet 5258?
- This 8-digit WPS PIN is an auto-generated one, and it changes whenever you try to connect with HP Officejet 5258 Printer.
- In case you missed out the 90 seconds, restart the Wireless Setup pin setup Also, to reconnect your device to the wireless network with WPS PIN, restart your devices.
- The concept of changing the Wireless Setup pin every time will add an extra layer of protection for wireless connectivity. Also, you can connect only the WPS-Certified devices to your HP Printer.
- To connect the device to the HP Printer, you can follow the steps similar to connecting the device (Windows or MAC) to the HP printer wireless.
- The only difference here is that your HP Printer will prompt for the Wireless Setup pin when trying to connect.
- Here, you should enter the WPS PIN displayed on the HP Printer Panel.
- Then the HP Officejet 5258 Printer will connect with the Printer.
- If you face any issue with the WPS setup process or in identifying the WPS pin for your HP Officejet 5258 Printer and the router, call us at 1-844-687-6686.
Also, we will guide you in getting the WPS pin for your router and the HP Envy Printer.
How to find WPS pin on the router for HP Officejet 5258?
It is simple to spot the WPS PIN button on your router. You can find a small black button near the power button. Push this WPS Push button to enable the Wireless Setup mode on your router too. If you face any issue with the WPS setup process, call us at 1-844-687-6686.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet 5258?
Now you can allow the Wireless Setup mode on the HP Officejet 5258 Printer in 2 ways. It can be either through the WPS Push button or the Wireless Setup PIN mode. Either way, the Network connection is secure than the standard wireless connection.