HP Officejet 6100 WPS PIN Setup
HP Officejet 6100 WPS Pin
What is WPS Pin?
- The WPS number is an 8-digit code that acts as a security code for connecting your HP Officejet 6100 Printer and the device’s wireless.
- The WPS PIN code is always numeric, and the HP Officejet 6100 Printer generates one when you initiate the wireless connection.
- You can use the WPS PIN setup a method for two purposes.
- To connect the printer and the router
- To sync the printer and the devices.
What is a WPS pin on an HP Officejet 6100 Printer?
- It is an 8-digit code that is generated by the hp Officejet 6100 printer’s settings.
- The WPS Pin setting is connecting the device to the HP Officejet 6100 printer wireless.
- This WPS code is auto-generated and usually changes every time just like the One Time Password (OTP).
- This procedures makes the WPS pin entry regular every time, and also, this is the safer mode of wireless connectivity.
Where is the WPS pin on HP Officejet 6100 printer?
If you are confused with where is the WPS pin on my HP Officejet 6100 Printer or how to find the WPS pin. Here the Easy steps to Find WPS Pin. The WPS Pin is displayed on the screen during the WPS Setup process. You can use these steps to locate the WPS PIN on your HP Officejet 6100 Printer.
- To begin with, go to the Settings icon on your HP Officejet 6100 Printer Touch panel.
- Then, Go to Network Settings. From here print the HP Officejet 6100 Printer Network configuration page.
- Here you can see all the information about your HP Officejet 6100 Printer Network settings.
- Also, you can see your printer’s WPS PIN here.
- Sometimes, you may not be able to locate the WPS PIN on the network configuration sheet.
- In that case, ask our experts through the chat or by calling Easy Install Guide. We will assist you in finding the WPS pin on HP Officejet 6100 Printer.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Quick and easy solutions are available for you in the 123-hp-printer.com
HP Officejet 6100 WPS Pin Setup
Now you can setup a WPS PIN connection for your HP Officejet 6100 Printer. You can now connect both the router and the devices to the HP Officejet 6100 Printer with the WPS PIN. Here is a complete guide from our experts which explains you the WPS Pin for HP Officejet 6100 Printer and also how to find WPS PIN on HP Officejet 6100 Printer.
What is WPS button on the HP Officejet 6100 printer?
This WPS button will enable the WPS mode on your HP Officejet 6100 Printer easy. In HP Officejet 6100 Printer, you cannot find the individual WPS button. You can allow this easily by pushing the wireless switch.
- In case your HP Officejet 6100 Printer has a Touch Panel, you can enable the WPS mode by choosing the WiFi Protected Setup under Settings.
- The Settings will enable the WPS mode on your HP Officejet 6100 Printer.
- Now, within 2 minutes on enabling WPS on HP Officejet 6100 Printer, push the button on your router. This Steps will establish a safe and secure WPS connection.
- In case your HP Officejet 6100 Printer does not have a Touch panel, push the WiFi button on the control panel for 1-2 minutes.
- You can see the Wireless light blinking, and this will enable the WPS mode on your HP Officejet 6100 Printer.
- Now, Go to your Router and Push the WPS button on it.
WPS PIN Setup mode for HP Officejet 6100:
With WPS PIN mode, you can easily you can connect your HP Officejet 6100 printer to any device and the router easy with a secure 8-digit pin.
To set up wireless mode on your HP Officejet 6100 printer with a WPS PIN, all you need is the HP printer, device (Windows or MAC), and Wireless network.
- To begin with, go to the settings on your HP Printer Panel.
- Next, Go to the Connections and then Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now you can see the WPS Setup initiated. The wizard will display an 8-digit PIN for 90 seconds. You need to enter the WPS Pin on your device when connecting it wirelessly.
- Once you enter the 8-digit WPS PIN, your HP Officejet 6100 printer will be connected to the device (Windows or MAC). This Steps will establish a secure connection.
Is the WPS PIN the same all the time for HP Officejet 6100?
- This 8-digit WPS PIN is an auto-generated one, and it changes whenever you try to connect with HP Officejet 6100 Printer.
- In case you missed out the 90 seconds, restart the WPS pin setup Also, to reconnect your device to the wireless network with WPS PIN, restart your devices.
- The concept of changing the WPS pin every time will add an extra layer of protection for wireless connectivity. Also, you can connect only the WPS-Certified devices to your HP Printer.
- To connect the device to the HP Printer, you can follow the steps similar to connecting the device (Windows or MAC) to the HP printer wireless.
- The only difference here is that your HP Printer will prompt for the WPS pin when trying to connect.
- Here, you should enter the WPS PIN displayed on the HP Printer Panel.
- Then the HP Officejet 6100 Printer will connect with the Printer.
- If you face any issue with the WPS setup process or in identifying the WPS pin for your HP Officejet 6100 Printer and the router, call us at Easy Install Guide.
Also, we will guide you in getting the WPS pin for your router and the HP Officejet Printer.
How to find WPS pin on the router for HP Officejet 6100?
It is simple to spot the WPS PIN button on your router. You can find a small black button near the power button. Push this WPS Push button to enable the WPS mode on your router too. If you face any issue with the WPS setup process, call us at Easy Install Guide.
How to enable the WPS mode on HP Officejet 6100?
Now you can allow the WPS mode on the HP Officejet 6100 Printer in 2 ways. It can be either through the WPS Push button or the WPS PIN mode. Either way, the Network connection is secure than the standard wireless connection.
How to Connect HP Officejet 6100 to Wifi
Following steps to connect HP Officejet 6100 printer to WiFi with WPS pin & without WPS pin:
Connect HP Officejet 6100 to wifi using WPS Pin
- Press the WPS button on the router which is connected. If the HP Printer does not support the OJ 6100 WPS button, select the WPS icon on it.
- Place the HP Printer to the availability of the router’s signal. Always try to place the active router nearer to the printer setup.
- On the printer control panel, select the setup option and allowed by network option.
- Or else click the Wireless setting menu and click on the HP Officejet 6100 Wi-Fi-protected setup.
- Choose the push button and start option back to back.
- PRINTERS WITHOUT TOUCH SCREEN: press and hold the Wireless button for at least 5 seconds until the Wireless light flashes.
- Instantly, hold the WPS button on the router for few seconds until the connection begins.
- Enter the HP Officejet 6100 WPS PIN and proceed further.
- Ensure the wireless connection once again with the help of wireless indication light.
- Your wireless connection is made successfully if the light or blue bar stops flashing.
- If not, repeat the procedure.
- Make sure you have connected all the devices to the same wireless network prior.
Connect HP Officejet 6100 to Wifi Without WPS Pin
- Initially, try to do the primary setup on the HP printer and compatible device.
- Once you assembled the HP printer setup Turn ON the HP printer setup with a strong network connection.
- Press the Wireless Button on the connected hp oj 6100 printer.
- Please wait till the wireless button indicates a blinking blue light on it.
- If the HP Officejet 6100 printer setup connection is Incomplete, it may fail and will not respond through light.
- Always ensure the network and power stability.
- Now, the HP Officejet 6100 printer is connected to wifi connection without WPS Pin.
- Now, you are ready to take some quality printing using an HP Officejet 6100 WiFi setup.