HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scanning Setup
To get your hard copy files to Soft copy in the easiest way- connect through the given procedure and finish the HP Officejet Pro Scanning setup.
- Confirm with the printer basic- requirements and try to link to the same network access.
- Use the appropriate system settings and use the HP Printing Assistant.
- Then, you need to pick the Scan from the options like Print, Scan, and Fax. Then, pick the Scan to Network folder wizard option.
- Now, clean the scan bed and open the lid of your printer.
- Gently, place the document to be scanned on the front right corner of the glass.
- Confirm the proper placing and close the lid. Then, choose Scan on the display panel settings.
- If you use a Mac system, pick Scan settings and hit the Scan to Network Folder option directly.
- Now, start the scanning work by ensuring with the HP Officejet Pro 8710 scanning Software.
HP Officejet pro 8710 scan to Mail
- Make sure the printer and system are connected to a wireless connection prior.
- Ensure with the Printer’s Mail ID address.
- Confirm with the communicating email profile from your system.
- Open the HP Printer driver of your system and select the required features like Print, Scan, and Fax.
- Here, you need to pick the Scan option > Scan to e-mail wizard.
- Pick the new or access using the directives shown on-screen.
- Use the display screen to choose the Scan to email in settings,
- Ensure the scan bed is cleaned out completely and keep the document to be scanned facing upward. And choose the Scan option.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Double-sided Scanning
- Check whether the scanner bed is cleaned properly and lift the scanner lid to start the scanning procedure using the duplex scanning features.
- Gently, place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass and ensure the printed side faces downward. close the scanner lid properly.
- If required, load the document into the ADF tray of your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Redirect to the HP Scan Software on your system and choose the Scan in the HP Scan windows.
- From the list, pick the desired HP Officejet pro 8710 printer name from the Scanner menu. Then, choose the Scan job type.
- Choose the navigation down arrow from the upper-right corner of the window.
- Use the settings and do the appropriate settings changes like Scan document color, orientation, and quality settings.
- Confirm with the Preview option and use the Scan option.