HP Printers are one of the best options for printing, scanning, copying, and faxung. With this printer, you can get premium-quality prints without any hassle. For this, you have to set up the HP Printer properly. Not only printer setup, but you also have to proper driver and network setup.
When it comes to printer setup, you need a printer, ink cartridges, papers, computer, and HP printer drivers.
Though it is one of the best printers, you might face some problems with it. The problems might occur with the HP printer drivers. When it comes to the printer drivers, one of the common problems is HP printer driver is unavailable.
The HP Printer Driver is Unavailable error normally indicates that the driver might have corrupt files or miss. To avoid this problem, you have to check the downloaded printer driver and ensure it is proper. The downloaded hp printer driver must not have any problem otherwise the driver will be unavailable during printing.
The HP Printer Driver becomes unavailable due to the installed driver. If the installed printer driver is incompatible or not updated, then this problem occurs.
Solve HP Printer Driver Unavailable easily and quickly. Are you thinking how? The standard instructions for solving driver is Unavailable on HP Printer problem are:
- To start with, switch ON the desired computer.
- Check the computer and ensure to have no problem on it.
- After that, confirm that the internet connection is secure on the computer.
- Search for the HP Easy Start driver setup file suitable for the device.
- When you get the HP Easy Start driver setup file, download it on the computer.
- Now, move on to the device folder where the driver setup file is and open it.
- Choose the driver setup file and click on it two times.
- Run the HP Easy Start driver setup file on the computer.
- Carry on with the driver installation steps shown on the wizard.
- Finish HP Easy Start driver installation and open it.
- The Scan Now button will appear on the computer screen, click on it.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and finish the process.
- Now, move on to your wireless router and power off it.
- After that, power off the computer and HP Printer.
- Wait for some time, power up the HP printer and computer.
- Then, power off the wireless router.
- Now, open the printer paper tray and confirm it has no problem.
- Take a set of suitable sheets and ensure that they have no issues.
- Then, place the set of sheets on the HP printer paper tray.
- Close the HP printer paper tray.
- Access the HP printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Get the new ink cartridges and remove the covering materials from them.
- Check and confirm that the ink level is accurate in the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the HP printer cartridge slots.
- Close the HP printer cartridge slots.
- Move on to your computer and open the document you need to print.
- Select the displayed option- File and choose the Print button.
- Adjust the print settings on the screen based on the requirements.
- Now, you have to select the Print button again.
- Finally, get the print from the HP Printer and confirm the proper HP Printer setup.
Apart from this method, we are explaining some other methods. The other method to solve the HP Printer driver is not available problem is:
Method 1: Update the operating system
The steps to update the operating system are:
- Power up the computer and access the search box.
- Enter the term “update” in the search bar.
- Choose the option- Check for Updates.
- If any updates are available on the computer, they will appear on the screen.
- Now, select the displayed button- Install Now.
- The device starts the updating process automatically.
- Wait for the updating process to finish and restart the computer.
- Finally, print a test document.
Still, if you experience the same driver problem, then use the next method.
Method 2: Printer Uninstallation and Reinstallation
The basic procedure to uninstall and reinstall HP Printer driver is:
- Click on the Start button on the computer.
- Choose the option- Devices and Printers.
- When you see your HP printer name, choose and right-click on it.
- Select the shown option- Remove device and press the keys (Windows and R).
- Type- “msc” and click on the option- Print queues
- Select the option- Uninstall device and finish the process.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer and computer.
- Wait for some time; plug in the power cable to the computer and printer.
- Install the compatible driver on the computer.
- Access the computer control panel again, right-click on your HP printer name.
- Choose- Set As Default Printer.
Now, if your printer driver is still unavailable HP, then move on to the next method.
Method 3: HP Printer Driver Updated Version Installation
The standard steps to install the updated version HP Printer driver are:
- Press the keys (Windows and R) altogether.
- You will see the Search bar on the screen, type – devmgmt.msc on it.
- Click OK to continue and go for the option- Print Queues.
- Right-click on the Print Queues option and choose the Update driver option.
- A wizard will appear with two options.
- Choose the option- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Once you see the updated driver version, install it on the computer.
Still, if the HP printer driver is not available, make a call to our experts.
We hope now you are clear what is HP printer driver unavailable error, why it is unavailable, and how to solve this problem. If you need any additional support or clarification in this, contact our customer support experts.