HP Printer Driver Unavailable Issue
HP printer driver unavailable issues are major troubleshooting problems in HP printers. Follow our upcoming instructions to solve the issues for both Windows and Mac OS.
How to fix HP Printer Driver Unavailable Issue for Windows
- Check whether the USB Port cables from your printer are unplugged.
- Select Control panel and followed by programs and features option. Now, select all the HP Printer connections and uninstall the software.
- Further, restart your system.
- Now, select the device manager and find out your printer model from using the control panel.
- Choose devices and printer options from the system control panel. Here, reinstall the printer’s drivers.
- Check whether the installed HP Printer Driver is outdated or not compatible with the current version.
- Open the device manager and select Print Queue from the HP Printer mentioned.
- Uninstall the HP Printer model and download the latest HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com.
- On the screen, it enlists the range of options related to updating for Windows and Drivers.
- Head with the given instructions and root the computer device.
How to fix HP Printer Driver Unavailable Issue for Mac
- First, click the Apple icon and get the system preferences. Then, click the Printers and scanners option.
- From the displayed printers list, right-click somewhere to restart the printing system.
- Now, click confirm to reset.
- Following the above reset process, enter the administrator name and password.
- Click OK to complete the reset process.
- To add the desired user HP Printer to the list, click add printer.
- Using the system preferences option and select the Add button.
- Check for any HP Printer Driver unavailable issues or some outdated issues. If yes, solve them out with a new driver installation.
- After completing the process, re-add the printer to the list by using add option.
- Using AirPrint from the drop-down list, download and install the HP Printer Driver Software.
I Hope, follow the above procedures and details to resolve the troubleshoot issue on both Windows and Mac OS. Further, any issues- Feel free to reach our technical team.