123 HP Printer Setup
There are two most essential steps in printer setup – Hardware setup and Software setup. Follow the instructions below to complete the HP Printer setup quick and easy.
- Step 1: After purchasing your new 123hp printer, choose setup options.
- Step 2: Choose the 123 hp printer setup type “Connect to USB” or “Connect to Wirless”.
- Step 3: Install the required 123 hp printer driver to enable features.
- Step 4: Insert Ink cartridge and Insert paper into tray.
- Step 5: Try Test page printing for Successful message.
This 123 hp Printer setup guide provides way to connect your 123.hp.com/setup printer with computer.
123 HP Printer Installation
Are you looking for the right way to set up your brand new 123 HP PRINTER(123.hp.com/setup)? It is important to know the steps to set up your printer.
123 HP Printer Setup Instructions:
HP hardware setup involves arranging the 123.hp.com/setup printer and its associated parts in proper order for normal functioning.
- Step 1: Initially, Unbox your 123hp printer and remove all the packing materials.
- Step 2: Now, Connect your 123 HP printer power cord to a direct power supply.
- Step 3: Turn on your 123 hp printer to begin installation process.
- Step 4: Open the ink cartridge access door. Then, Insert the ink cartridge into the carriage.
- Step 5: After completing the above steps proceed with the HP printer driver installation.
First Time Printer setup for Windows Device:
It is necessary to have the compatible HP drivers for your windows device. The website provides the complete set of drivers, while you can get the basic set from the CD/DVD.
Option 1: To install it from the CD/DVD:
- Step 1: Insert the CD/DVD into the slot and run the autorun.exe.
- Step 2: Then follow the printer 123.hp.com/setup instructions
Option 2: To install it from the direct link:
- Step 1: Download the complete Full feature set from the official website.
- Step 2: Initiate the AUTORUN by running the downloaded file.
- Step 3: Then follow the instructions to install 123.hp.com drivers and software to your computer.
- Step 4: Next, Plug in your 123 hp printer to the windows device, when the wizard prompts.
- Step 5: Now install 123 hp drivers and software compatible with the windows device.
- Step 6: After completing 123 hp printer installation, try printing a test page.
Also, you must be aware of the fact that HP printers no longer support the Windows XP version. It supports Windows 7, Vista, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
First Time Printer setup for MAC Device:
You can easily install the HP setup drivers for your MAC DEVICE.
Option 1: Install hp printer software using CD/DVD
- Step 1: From the default CD/DVD that comes in packing, install the basic set of drivers for your Mac.
- Step 2: Install the full feature drivers and software and get the WPS pin for HP PRINTER from the website.
Option 2: Downloading 123 hp printer driver for Mac
- Step 1: Then download the complete set of 123HP drivers and software from the website link.
- Step 2: Next, run the downloaded AUTORUN file.
- Step 3: Now, follow the instruction to complete 123 hpprinter installation process.
- Step 4: Finally, try printing a test page from 123.hp.com/setup.
In MAC OS versions, 123 HP printers support OS X mountain lion, OS X Lion, and OS X mavericks.
Installing the complete set of HP drivers and software:
It is always recommended to install the complete and the latest set of drivers and software for your HP printers. It helps to achieve high performance and debugs the error during update.
Install the complete set of drivers and software from the website.
- The website provides you with a complete set of drivers and software for your HP printers. It also provides a specific set of drivers for a particular feature.
- However, it is recommended to download the complete set of drivers and software to ensure effective performance.
- Then download the AUTORUN file and run the setup wizard.
- Now stick to the instructions on the wizard screen to complete the installation process.
- Also, unplug and replug the USB cable if the wizard prompts.
Enabling 123.hp.com/setup Add-on on HP Printer:
After successfully setting up your network connection, enable the add-on features using 123.hp.com/setup.
- To begin with, establish a connection to your printer, either wired or wireless.
- Now start enabling the add-on features through Web Services.
- Generally, add-on printer features include- the mobility features and the eprinting feature.
- After connecting your printer to a network, you can enable mobility and printing features.
- However, the add-on features may vary depending on the printer model.
HP Wireless Printer Setup
To begin with, go to the website and get the latest wireless driver and software. Make sure you get the latest version of the driver and software. Also, ensure that the HP Printer is compatible with your operating system and your printer model.
- Push the wireless icon/option on your printer and run the wireless setup wizard(123.hp.com/setup).
- In case your HP printer does not have a touch screen, push the Wifi icon button on the printer panel.
- Now the AUTORUN pops on the screen, and the light starts blinking.
- For hp printers with a touch panel, go to the Connection under Settings. Here, select the Wireless Connection option.
- Now the hp wireless setup wizard starts to run. Follow the instructions after running the hp printer wireless wizard.
- Now a list of the wireless networks appears on your screen. Select your Wifi network name and enter the password.
- If your network name is not on the screen, scroll down and select the field there. Then enter your network name manually.
- Ensure the computer in which you are installing the hp printer setup software is connected to the same wireless network as your printer. Select Done to save your credentials.
- After completing the above steps, a stable wireless connection establishes.
- Now you can enable wireless printing features like Mopria, AirPrint, ePrint, Cloud Print, and Wifi Direct. However, it depends on your printer model.