HP Printer Troubleshooting
It is common for HP Printer Troubleshooting or any printer for that matter to face errors. HP Printer error normally occurs due to hardware, software, or basic setup issues. It is vital to learn and understand how to identify printer errors. Following are simple procedures to resolve HP printer errors in no time.
How to Fix HP Printer not Connecting to Wifi Issues?
- Initially, restart the computer, HP printer, and wireless router.
- Run an internet speed test to check the network speed.
- Make sure to connect the HP printer with the wireless network.
- Download the HP smart app onto the device.
- Press the plus symbol> add a new printer > select the printer number and click add.
- Choose the required network.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Press OK and complete the setup.
- The HP Smart app will help in resolving various network issues.
How to Fix HP Printer Offline Issues?
To sort out the HP printer offline issue, Use the troubleshooting steps described below one by one.
- Restart the computer and the HP printer.
- Unplug the HP printer from the power source.
- Restart the router and turn it ON.
- Run an internet speed test to check the network stability.
- Now link the 123.hp.com printer and the PC to the same wireless network.
- If the problem persists, make sure to set your printer as default.
How to Fix HP Printer Scanning Issues?
- Download and install the HP print and scan doctor onto the device.
- Open the software and add the printer to it.
- Follow the on-page guidelines and click the fix scanning
- Wait for the process to complete.
If the problem persists, follow the below steps:
- Uninstall the HP printer driver.
- Update the windows to the latest version.
- Download and install the printer driver.
- Restart the windows.
- Click the start
- Press printers and scanners
- Add the HP printer to the printer driver.
How to Reset HP Printer?
- Turn on the HP printer.
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- In the control panel, hold and press the power button.
- Plug the power cord back.
- Wait for the printer to turn ON.
- Print a test page.
How to Reset HP Printer Factory settings?
- Switch off the HP printer.
- Remove the power cable from the product.
- Leave it for 30 seconds.
- Now connect the printer to the power cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Press the resume button for 10-20 seconds.
- Now the attention button turns ON.
- Release the Resume button.
- Within some time, the attention button and the ready lights will turn solid.
Note: This process will not reset the page count, tray size, and language.
If your printer has a touchscreen, then follow the steps given below.
- Now press the setup
- Now press, Restore factory defaults.
- Select the yes
- The printer will restart.