HP Printer Wireless Setup
All HP printers work effortlessly while printing, scanning, and copying. The first-time printer setup procedures are quick and made simple to understand. By connecting the HP Printer to a stable Wi-Fi network you can print from a PC, smartphone, or tablet. Download the HP Printer driver for gain access to advanced and newer features. Follow the steps below for an easy HP Printer Wireless setup procedure.
How to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi?
Read through the quick Wi-Fi setup steps to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi.
- Start by making sure that the HP Printer is placed in range with the router.
- Power up the HP Printer and collect precise network connection credentials.
- On the HP Printer control panel, select the network option. At this point, you will be redirected to the Wireless setup wizard.
- From a list of network connections, choose a compatible network to connect the HP Printer to Wifi.
- Finally, enter in the accurate credentials and wait for a minute and complete the HP Printer Wireless setup.
How to connect HP Printer to computer?
Follow steps to help connect HP Printer to the computer in no time.
- Power up the 123.hp.com printer and the computer system to help connect HP Printer and ensure that the HP printer is connected to a stable network connection.
- Now locate the page that allows you to make changes to the Wireless LAN Settings.
- Locate the SSID on the bottom or at the side of the router and enter the credentials.
- Tap on the start icon and continue by clicking on Devices, after which you will notice an option’ Add a Printer or Scanner’.
- Finally, tap on the relevant printer model and select the Add Device option and follow on-screen instructions and complete the wireless configuration.
HP Wireless Setup for Windows
Go through the simple steps below to help with the HP Wireless Setup for Windows.
- Start by connecting the Windows device to a stable Wireless network. Collect network credentials to make the process easier.
- Choose a wireless network with a stable connection. Now on the printer’s control panel, locate the Network menu or tap on the Wireless icon and go to settings.
- Now select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Notice that the wireless setup wizard will display a list of wireless networks. Choose the suitable one.
- Enter in the network credentials and complete the HP Printer Wireless Setup for windows
HP Wireless Setup for Mac
Hassle-free steps to help HP printer Wireless Setup for Mac.
- Start by collecting all credentials that are needed for the HP Wireless Setup for Mac.
- Now power up the router and notice the wireless light blinks.
- Connect the Mac device by selecting the network name and enter in the relevant credentials.
- Tap the wireless icon and select the setup option to open up the wireless setup wizard, at this point, you will see a list of available network names.
- Now tap on the network name you wish to connect to and enter the credentials and the HP wireless setup for Mac is completed.