HP Smart Tank 7001 Wireless Setup
Get high-quality prints with HP Smart Tank 7001 printer. The printer is compatible with a wireless connectivity setup. Moreover, setting up a Wi-Fi network on the Smart Tank printer is a simple process. For this, a computer, stable wireless network, and HP printer are necessary. On this web page, you will get the procedure to connect the smart tank 7001 to Wi-Fi and HP printer.
How to Connect HP Smart Tank 7001 to a Computer
The general steps to connect HP Smart Tank 7001 printer to the Windows or Mac device are:
- Remove the USB cable connected to the HP Smart tank 7001 printer and computer.
- Access the Windows or Mac computer and activate it.
- Remove the HP Smart tank 7001 driver from the desired computer.
- Go to the section- Printers & Scanners on the computer.
- You will see a list of HP printers; choose your Smart Tank printer name.
- Select- Remove device and proceed to choose the option- Yes.
- Complete the ongoing process and restart the Windows or Mac computer.
- Download the software- HP Smart App on the computer and run it.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and finish the installation.
- Open HP Smart App and complete the Setup by following the wizard procedure.
- Now, if the process of setup does not start automatically, select the symbol-Plus.
Add your HP Smart Tank 7001 printer to the computer and complete the HP Smart Tank 7001 Wireless Setup process.
How to connect HP Smart Tank 7001 to WiFi
The instructions for connecting the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer to the Wifi network are:
- Switch ON the Windows or Mac operating system.
- Then, switch ON the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer.
- Move on to the HP printer panel and choose the option- Setup.
- After that, select the network settings menu to proceed.
- Select the displayed wireless setup wizard, and a range of Wi-Fi networks will be on the screen.
- Select your desired Wi-Fi and enter its password when the wizard prompts.
- Finish the wireless setup process of the HP 7001 printer.
- Feed a suitable bunch of papers onto the paper tray.
- Open a document on the device and choose the File option.
- Select- Print and change the print settings based on the requirements.
- Finally, click on the Print option and get the print.
Looking for HP Smart Tank 7001 Wireless setup-related queries? Call us now for the Right Solution!!!
HP Smart Tank 7001 Wireless Direct Setup
Here is the procedure to use HP Smart Tank 7001 Wireless Direct Setup method is:
- Move on to the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer tray and open it.
- Ensure that the printer tray contains a suitable bunch of papers.
- Close the paper tray of the HP printer and power up the HP Smart Tank printer.
- Power up the desired computer and choose the Printers and Scanners
- After that, choose the displayed option- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Select- Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers given on the HP printer.
- Choose your HP Smart Tank 7001 printer along with DIRECT.
- You will see the Add device option, click on it to continue.
- When you see the wizard with WPS PIN on the screen, look for the PIN on the HP printer panel.
- Now, type the WPS PIN in 90 seconds and select the Next option to continue the process.
- If the Driver is Unavailable status shows on the device, download the printer driver.
- Now, set up the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer driver and aces a file you have to print.
- Take a test print to confirm proper HP Smart Tank 7001 Wireless Setup.
How to find HP Smart Tank 7001 WPS Pin
Finding the WPS PIN is not a complicated process. For this, you need a stable printer and ensure that it has a wireless button. The procedure to find the HP Smart Tank 7001 WPS PIN is:
- To begin with, go to your HP Smart Tank 7001 printer.
- Check and confirm that the HP 7001 printer does not have any damage.
- Now, move on to the HP 7001 printer and activate it.
- Go to the printer panel and click its wireless button.
- Access the HP printer settings icon and select it.
- After that, select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and choose- WPS PIN.
- Finally, you will get the WPS PIN on HP Smart Tank 7001.
HP Smart Tank 7001 WiFi Setup for Windows
The basic steps for HP Smart tank 7001 Wi-Fi Setup on Windows device are:
- ON the Windows device and make sure that it does not have any problem.
- After that, go to the Change device installation settings and click- Yes.
- Place the Windows computer, printer, and wireless router are close to each other.
- Activate the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer and ensure that it does not have any issues.
- Access the printer panel and select the menu- Setup.
- Go for the wireless settings option and select- Wireless setup wizard.
- Select the device Wi-Fi name and when the screen prompts, enter the Wi-Fi passcode.
- Complete the process and move on to the computer.
- Choose- Add a Printer or Scanner, and your device starts searching for the printer.
- Select your HP printer and select the Add option to finish the HP Smart tank 7001 Wifi setup on Windows
HP Smart Tank 7001 WiFi Setup for Mac
The step-by-step procedure for HP Smart Tank 7001 Wi-Fi setup on Mac device is:
- Activate the Mac device and make sure that it does not have any fault.
- After that, check the device internet connection and confirm that it is stable
- Activate the HP Smart Tank 7001 printer and ensure to have no problem with it.
- Access the printer panel and select the option- Setup.
- Now, choose the wireless settings menu and click on the wireless setup wizard.
- Select your device network name and continue to enter the network code.
- Finish the process and access the Mac computer.
- Choose the Apple symbol and access the section- System Preferences.
- After that, click the Printers and Scanners
- If your Smart Tank printer is not on the computer, then select the symbol- Plus.
- Proceed with the instructions given on the screen and choose- Add.
- Finally, complete the HP Smart Tank 7001 Wifi setup on Mac process.