HP Smart Tank 7301 Wireless Setup
HP Smart Tank 7301 printer is best for all your printing purpose. It is suitable for wireless connectivity. You can set up the device Wi-Fi on the Smart Tank printer without any hassle. For this, you need stable Wi-Fi, a printer, and a computer. Here, you will get the method to connect the hp smart tank 7301 printer to WiFi name.
How to connect HP Smart Tank 7301 to WiFi
Follow the general procedure to connect hp smart tank 7301 to wifi is:
- Move on to your computer and switch ON it.
- After that, power up the computer and move on to the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
- Ensure that the printer does not have any problem and power up the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer.
- Access the printer panel and select the given Setup option.
- After that, choose the network setup option to continue.
- Now, choose the wireless setup wizard and a list of networks will be on the screen.
- Choose your desired Wi-Fi name from the shown list.
- Continue with the wizard steps and when the wizard asks, enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Complete the HP Smart Tank 7301 wireless setup.
- Load compatible papers on the printer paper tray.
- Now, open a file you want to print on the computer.
- Choose the Print option from the File menu and adjust the print settings.
- Print the file to ensure proper hp smart tank 7301 wifi setup.
How to Connect HP Smart Tank 7301 to a Computer
The steps to connect the HP Smart Tank 7301 to the computer are:
- If any USB cable is in connection with the computer and HP printer, remove it.
- Move on to your preferred computer and activate it.
- Delete the installed HP Smart Tank 7301 printer from the computer.
- After that, access the Printers & scanners
- Now, choose your printer name from the list of HP printers.
- Click on the option- Remove device and continue to select- Yes.
- Finish the process and restart the Mac or Windows computer.
- Download HP Smart App on your desired computer.
- Move on to the folder where you downloaded the software.
- Run the HP Smart App software file and install it with the wizard steps.
- Open the App and finish the setup using the on-screen
- If the setup process does not begin automatically, then, choose the Plus symbol.
- Add the Smart Tank printer using the on-screen
Looking for HP Smart Tank 7301 Wireless setup-related queries? Call us now for the Right Solution!!!
HP Smart Tank 7301 Wireless Direct Setup
Wireless Direct is yet another method for wireless setup. The step-by-step procedure for executing the HP Smart Tank 7301 Wireless Direct Setup method is:
- Open the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer tray.
- Check and confirm that the paper tray contains compatible papers.
- Close the printer paper tray and activate the Smart Tank printer.
- Activate the computer and access the Printers and Scanners
- Now, click on the given option- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Choose the option- Show Wi-Fi Direct
- Then, click your Smart Tank printer name with DIRECT.
- Now, you have to click on the displayed option- Add device.
- When the WPS PIN prompts on the device, search for the WPS PIN on the printer panel.
- Now, provide the WPS PIN within 90 seconds and choose- Next to finish the process.
- If you see Driver is Unavailable status displays on the screen, download the suitable driver.
- Install the driver on the device and open a file you need to print.
- Print the file to confirm the HP Smart Tank 7301 Wireless Direct Setup is proper.
How to find HP Smart Tank 7301 WPS Pin
Do you want to find HP Smart Tank 7301 WPS PIN? Yes? No Problem. Finding WPS PIN is not a big deal if you follow a set of procedures. The simple procedure for finding the WPS PIN is:
- Move on to your HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer.
- Check and make sure that the HP printer does not have any physical damage.
- Activate the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer and go to its control panel.
- Now, press the printer wireless button.
- Move on to the printer settings icon and choose it.
- Select the option – Wi-Fi Protected Setup to continue.
- After that, follow the procedure given on the wizard.
Now, choose the option – HP Smart Tank 7301 WPS PIN, and you will see the PIN on the printer.
HP Smart Tank 7301 WiFi Setup for Windows
The simple instructions for HP Smart Tank 7301 Wi-Fi setup on Windows device are:
- Activate the Windows computer and ensure to have no issue with it.
- Then, Access – Change device installation settings.
- Select the option- Yes to continue.
- After that, keep the Windows device and computer near to each other.
- Then, keep the printer near to the wireless device and computer.
- Ensure that the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer does not have any fault.
- After that, power up the HP printer and move on to the printer panel.
- Choose the Setup menu on the HP printer and select the network settings.
- Go for the wireless setup wizard and choose your preferred Wi-Fi name.
- Enter the Wi-Fi passcode and finish the process.
- Access – Add a Printer or Scanner option and wait till the device finds the printer.
Choose the Add device option to finish the HP Smart Tank 7301 Wifi setup on Windows.
HP Smart Tank 7301 WiFi Setup for Mac
The basic procedure for HP Smart Tank 7301 Wifi Setup for Mac printer is:
- Power up the Mac computer and ensure to have no problem with it.
- Then, make sure that the internet connection in the computer is stable.
- After that, power up the HP Smart Tank printer and make sure to have no-fault.
- Choose the Setup menu on the printer panel and access the network settings menu.
- Then, choose the wireless setup wizard and a range of wireless networks appear on the screen.
- Select your device Wi-Fi name and continue to enter the passcode.
- Follow the wizard procedure and finish the process.
- Then, move on to the Mac computer and click on the Apple menu.
- Choose the System Preferences and go for the Printers and Scanners section.
- If your preferred printer is not on the device, choose the Plus icon.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and select the Add option.
- Finish the hp smart tank 7301 wifi setup on mac.