How to fix a problem with the HP printer is not printing?
Here are some of the troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problem get back your printer to take printing.
- Firstly, check whether your 123 hp printer is active with sufficient quantity printing sheets into the input paper tray.
- Look for error messages on the display screen and fix them using the on-screen instructions.
- If you use a USB cable connection, disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
- For a wireless network, check whether the Wi-Fi connection is active and reliable.
- Look to that the offline hp printer menu is not active.
- Also, check whether your hp 123 printer is the default printer.
- Finally, try to fix the printer problem by rebooting the print service.
How to resolve the HP printer issue for windows?
Every printer displays error messages during printing services. Not every printer issue is hard to fix. Using the set of troubleshooting methods, you can resolve the hp printer issue for Windows OS.
- Initially, check whether you have turned on your 123 hp printer and stuffed quality printing sheets into the input paper tray.
- Next, check the printer display screen for any error messages.
- If you find any error messages, fix them immediately to continue.
- Try to fix the hp printer problem by removing and connecting the USB cable between the hp printer and the computer.
- Check the reliability of your wireless connection if your computer shares a wireless connection with your hp printer.
- Check whether your hp 123 printer is offline.
- If your printer shows an offline issue, then disable the use my printer offline menu to proceed.
- Also, keep your hp printer as the default printer to reduce printer problems.
- You can also try fixing the hp printer issue in Windows by restarting the print spooler service.
- If the printer problem continues, reboot your Windows system and see if the printer problem resolves.
- At times, if you clear or delete the print queue and print task, you can keep your HP printer away from printer problems and issues.
How to resolve the HP printer issue for Mac?
To resolve the HP printer issue for MAC OS, you will have to undergo the instructions given below. These steps will fix most printer problems. Try one by one and rectify the printer problems in no time.
- Firstly, turn on the MAC OS system and look into the display screen for error messages.
- Now, resolve the error messages with the help of proven troubleshooting methods.
- If your HP printer setup and the MAC system are using a USB cable to connect, remove and attach the USB cable. If your computer and HP printer share a wireless network, check if the connection is reliable without buffers.
- Check whether your HP printer is not offline. If you find your hp printer to be offline, disable the offline printer menu to make it online.
- Now, check the hp print queue and clear or delete the print queue.
- You can also try to fix the problem by restarting the print spooler service.
- The print spooler service will be on the settings menu present in the home menu of the MAC.
- Finally, try resolving the HP printer issue in MAC by rebooting your MAC system.
- Most printer problems will resolve on restarting the MAC device. So, keep trying all these steps and fix the hp printer issue.