123.hp.com/envy5055 Setup Instructions
123 HP Envy 5055 printer setup procedure is very importunate for the enhanced usage of 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer. 123 HP Envy 5055 printer is a Multi-functional printer that is inclusive of the features. This is not just a 123hp envy5055 printer, But also the features of a scanner, copier and a faxing machine.
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Download for Windows Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Download for Mac Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5055 Mobile Print Setup
- 123 HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
123 HP Envy 5055 Setup Printer
Setup your HP Envy 5055 Printer
123 HP printer setup installation is imperative for a proper usage of the hp printer. The setup procedure of 123 HP Envy 5055 is a very simple process. The requirements for the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer setup process are; the hp printer package, the required number of paper and a proper power supply or hp printer driver update.
Install Driver for HP Envy 5055 Printer
123 HP Envy 5055 printer driver software installation is very vital for the proper functioning of 123 HP Setup Envy 5055 printer. The HP Envy 5055 driver software drives the hp envy5055 printer to print the data given in the print command by formatting the given data in hp printer legible language.
Connect Wireless to HP Envy 5055 Printer
Attach the 123 HP Envy 5055 and connect the printer to a wireless network connection by making use of the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup wizard found in the settings of the 123.hp.com/envy 5055 printer. The wireless settings option will be available on the control panel of 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer.
How to Connect HP Envy 5055 Setup Printer?
Setup your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer by unboxing the hp printer from its individual box. Connect the HP printer to a legitimate power connection. Load the required number of paper in the paper input tray. Initiate the printing process.
123 HP Envy 5055 Set up for Windows
HP printer setup procedure is the first and the most important step in the process of making use of 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer. The 123.hp.com printer setup for Windows is the initial step that has to be accomplished.
Unpack HP Envy 5055 Setup for Windows
- Unbox the 123 HP Envy printer by opening the flaps of the printer package in order to reveal 123.hp.com/setup envy5055 printer.
- Take the HP ENVY5055 printer and all of the printer components of the box out. Get rid of the packaging and dispose of the debris.
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Windows
- Initiate your preferred computer by power connection. Make sure that it’s connected to a proper wireless network connection.
- Download the appropriate HP printer driver software from the 123 hp Envy 5055 setup and install the downloaded hp printer driver software. Follow the installer given instructions further.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows
- After the HP printer driver installation, go to the printers and devices option available in the control panel of your computer.
- Choose the HP Envy 5055 printer’s name from the given list of names in order to connect the hp printer to the Windows-based computer.
Installing ink cartridge for 123HP ENVY 5055 Printer for windows
- Unpack the 123 HP ink cartridges that come along with the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer in the printer package from their individual parcels.
- Remove the plastic protective tape on the ink cartridges. Open the ink cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridge into the carriage.
123 HP Envy 5055 Set up for Mac
Setting up 123 HP Envy 5055 printer with your Mac OS embedded device might look like mission impossible. but on the contrary, it is just a breeze. 123.hp.com/setup 5055 your HP ENVY 5055 printer by following the below provided precise instructions further:
Unpack HP Envy 5055 Setup for Mac
- Open the HP printer package to reveal all of its components. Unload the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer and place the device on a flat surface.
- Empty the HP printer package off of the other components of the 123 HP Envy 5055 Setup before disposing or recycling the debris.
HP Envy 5055 Driver for Mac
- Complete the printer setup that is being provided by the Mac OS dock. After accomplishing the given instructions, the installer presents the user with a downloadable file.
- Click on the file to download it and proceed to install the downloaded HP Envy 5055 printer driver file.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Mac
- After the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer driver installation is complete, connect your Mac OS based computer to 123 HP Printer by making use of the control panel.
- Now choose the print option available and choose on the name of printer in the given list.
123HP ENVY 5055 Printer ink cartridge Installing for mac
- Unpack the 123.hp.com HP ink cartridges from their respective packages and make sure to handle them with the black region of the cartridges.
- Remove the plastic protective tape from the contacts of the ink cartridges. Place the hp ink cartridges in their corresponding slots and lock the access door.
Fast & Secure Way to Contact Our Expert Technician
We are Here. Get you problem fix here with our Professional Technicians. Call us @ 1 844 687 6686
123.hp.com/setup 5055 Platforms
How to print from HP Envy 5055 in Windows?
- Turn on the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer and the preferred Windows computer. Make sure that both the devices are connected to a mutual wireless network connection.
- Verify if the suitable 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer driver software is installed in the Windows operating system embedded computer that is intended to be used for the printing process.
- Go to the printers and devices option seen on the control panel of the Windows computer, add the HP Envy 5055 printer to the list of available devices.
- Go through the folders available in the computer and choose on the Data to be printed and choose the print option seen on the task pane of the computer.
- Choose the 123 hp setup Envy 5055 printer and Change the settings according to your preference. Choose Print to execute the print.
How to print from HP Envy 5055 in Mac?
- Activate 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer along with the computer implanted with Mac OS and verify if a mutual wireless network connection is valid in-between the electronic devices.
- Make sure that a compatible the printer driver is installed into the Mac computer prior to the commencement of the printing process.
- Go through the folders of the computer and decide on the data intended to be printed. Choose on the print option given on the side menu.
- Choose the name of the 123hpcom envy5055 printer in the print menu. If the name is not visible in the list, use Add New device and type the printer name to add the device.
- Change the orientation settings given in the print menu according to your predilection and click print to proceed.
How to print from iPhone to HP Envy 5055?
- Make sure that the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer is in an active state and connected to a mutual network before sending the print command.
- Make sure that the IOS in your iPhone is updated before intending to start the printing process through 123 HP Setup Envy 5055 printing device.
- Skim through the folders available in the phone and select the pictures or documents that need to be printed and choose on print option.
- Use the Airprint application embedded in your iPhone to make the printing possible. Choose the name of the printer and click on the print option.
- The folder containing the printable data will be sent to 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer setup via the wireless network connection. Refer to the subsequent instructions to know how to print from Android.
How to print from Android to HP Envy 5055?
- Set the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer in motion. Make sure that the mobile phone and the printing device is connected to t a mutual wireless network connection.
- Download the 123.hp.com HP ePrint App from Google play store or the 123.hp.com setup 5055 according to the version of Android OS. Take care that the downloaded application is compatible with your device.
- Install the Application onto your mobile phone and sign up through the installed application in order to proceed further.
- Decide on the files that need to be printed and choose on the available print option. Choose the 123.hp.com/setup HP ePrint app and proceed with the printing.
- You can change the orientation of your final print by making changes in the orientation settings seen in the print menu.
123HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup Issues
A minor error or a misconception might fabricate a major error in the 123 HP ENVY 5055 Printer device which might lead to your production lag. To avoid such circumstances, contact our troubleshooting expert support services or follow our instructions further to decipher the solution.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation Issues
- Switch off the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer along with the router and computer. Get rid of all the intact wire connection supplying electricity from the envy5055 printer in order to cut off all the power.
- Re-plug the necessary connections in order to restart the 123HP printer. Alter the settings on the printer’s control panel to its default settings.
- Unite the HP Envy 5055 printer to the wireless network connection by turning the router on and making the wireless connectivity option on the printer valid.
- Connect the computer to the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer by making use of the hp printers and devices option in the computer’s control panel.
- Choose HP Envy printers name from the given list of devices to validate the wireless printer connection and connect it to the computer.
- Check the compatibility of 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer driver software installed before proceeding further with the printing process.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer in Offline
- Deactivate 123 HP Envy 5055 printing device and the computer by separating all the cables connecting the devices to the power source from the devices.
- Let the device cool down in its place for a short while after the disconnection. Make sure that the 123.hp.co Envy 5055 printer has attained room temperature before advancing further.
- Attach the power cables to 123 HP Envy 5055 printer and the computer properly. set up a wireless network connection linking the printer and the computer.
- Certify to conclude all the tabs of running software on your computer before shutting it down and Uninstalling and re-installing the HP printer driver software.
- Guarantee to download a most updated version of the HP printer driver software from 123.hp.com setup 5055.
- Select a preferred file from the folders of the computer and click on the Print option to make sure that the error is rectified.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
- Unplug the router, hp printer and the computer from the electrical output and plug it back to start them again appropriately.
- Check in detail if 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer is associated with the wireless network connection. Check the green light representing the wireless connection to confirm.
- If it is not connected, join the printer to the network connection by making use of HP Envy5055 wireless setup wizard seen in the control panel.
- If your network name is not onscreen, try manually entering your network’s name through Enter new network option that is available.
- Stop the functioning of your computer’s firewall for a brief amount of time, firewall threats could interrupt the communication happening between your printer and computer
- Confirm if both the devices are associated with a mutual wireless network connection in order to make sure that there are no interruptions in the procedure furthermore.
How to reinstall HP Envy 5055 printer?
- Inspect if the 123 hp setup printer is in connection to a wireless network by verifying the green light that indicates the wireless network connectivity. If the 123hp printer setup is not connected, connect it.
- Check if both the devices are connected to the same mutual HP wireless network connection that they are intended to be connected to. If they are not, proceed to make alterations to connect them.
- Initiate a power cycle by restarting all the involved electronic devices. This power cycle aids in the establishment of a reliable connection.
- Uninstall your 123 HP Envy 5055 printer driver software already installed in your preferred computer and re-install it with the most updated version of the same printer driver software.
- You can download the most updated adaptation of the HP printer driver software compatible with your computer’s OS from the hp envy 5055 printer
- Update the firmware valid on your printer with the latest version of HP Envy 5055 printer firmware.
How to reset HP Envy 5055 printer?
- Switch off the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer along with the router and computer. Remove all the valid wire connections which are supplying electricity to the printer to cut off all the power.
- Fix in all the necessary connections in order to restart the printer. Make alterations to the settings on printer to its default settings to properly restart.
- Attach the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer to the wireless network connection by connecting the printer to it. Ensure that the connection is stable and proceed further.
- If it doesn’t work again, try uninstalling and re-installing 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer applications or updating the present hp printer applications into the updated versions.
- Allot the 123 HP Envy 5055 printer into the default printer by making the appropriate changes in the printers and devices setting.
- Check the compatibility of the 123 HP printer driver software before proceeding with the printing process.