How to Solve HP Envy 7640 Driver is Unavailable issues
When the HP Envy 7640 printer indicates that there is an issue with the driver, then a few steps will have to be followed to complete resolving the issue of the HP Envy 7640 driver being unavailable. To assist, we have ensured that the solution to the issue of the printer can be resolved with a few simple steps.
Restart the HP Envy 7640 printer
- While the printer is powered up, remove the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Then remove the power cord from the power supply.
- Let the printer remain idle for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes, connect the printer back to the power supply.
- Connect the power cord back to the printer and then the power supply.
- Turn on the power supply and the printer will power back up.
Check if the issue is still indicated on the HP Envy 7640 printer.
Reinstall the HP Envy 7640 printer driver
- If there is an issue with the HP Envy 7640 printer driver, it can be uninstalled from the device.
- Open the Settings app on the device, choose Printers and Driver, and locate the HP Envy 7640 printer.
- Right-click on the HP Envy 7640 printer and choose the Remove Device option.
- To reinstall the HP Envy 7640 driver follow these steps.
- Open the HP Support website, and enter the details of the HP Envy 7640 printer.
- Enter the name, the operating system and drivers will appear.
- Based on the details that have been entered, the right HP Envy 7640 driver will appear.
- Choose the all-in-one printer driver and complete the installation of the HP Envy 7640 driver.
- Complete the installation process and ensure the wireless connection is complete.
Follow the above steps to connect the hp printer to the wifi network using WPS Pin. Need assistance with WPS Pin HP Printer, contact our support team.
- Despite the changes that have been made, you still have the option of getting in touch with us.
- Our professionals will provide handheld assistance to resolve the printer issues.
- If you do not believe yourself to be tech-savvy, contact us to ensure there is no further damage caused to the printer.