What is Web service?
The web service feature is a web-enabled, innovative solution using which the hp printer users can quickly connect to the internet and access documents in less time. The primary goal of the web service features is to allow users to take printouts from anywhere. Have a wireless network and a 123 HP connected account ready to access the web services. Also, you can get easy printouts without the need for a computer.
- You should have a screen of reliable internet to access the web service features and tools.
- You cannot access the web service features from a USB cable connection or a wired network connection.
How to set up a web service?
To set up the web services features from the control panel of your HP printer, you will have to do the following steps as listed:
- Turn on your 123 HP Printer and go to the home screen of the control panel. Now, choose the setup icon.
- Hit on the web services menu and enable all the web services terms and conditions.
- The HP Printer Driver will now automatically update web services.
- Tap ok to check if the web services set up has been successful.
- You will also get a Web Services Summary and Information copy if your printer has a buffer-free wireless network.
How to set up a web service using an HP printer control panel?
Setting up a web service using the control panel settings of the HP Printer Setup is simple. Follow the set of instructions given below to complete the web service setup process at ease.
- Have a hp printer with a reliable interruption-free wireless connection to continue with the web service setup process.
- Turn on the hp printer to land on the home screen of the control panel.
- Select the setup menu and continue with choosing the web services icon.
- Now, activate all the features and tools associated with the web services menu.
- Next, leave some time for your 123HP printer to update the web services features. To check the success of the web services update, click on the ok button.
- You will now get an information page copy and Web Services Summary on the screen.
- All the above methods or steps will ensure that you have updated the web services features successfully using the control panel.
How to set up a web service using the embedded server?
To set up the web server using the embedded server, you will have to follow the list of instructions given below:
- Firstly, you should open the Embedded Web Server menu and tap on the Web Services menu to open it.
- Now, click set up from the settings of the Web Services menu. Click continue to follow the instructions on the screen and activate all the web service terms.
- If you see a prompt on the screen, allow your HP Printer to explore and install all the new printer updates available.
- After an update, your HP printer software will reboot automatically.
- Also, get along with the on-screen instructions to complete all the proxy settings to enhance network security. Contact a network administrator if you do not know the proxy details of your network.
- If your hpprinter and server have a connection, then you will get an information page copy on the screen.
- Now, follow the instructions from the information page to complete the web service setup process.
How to setup a web service using HP printer software for windows?
To set up a web service using the HP Printer Software for Windows, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, you will have to power up your Windows system and open the 123 hp printer software.
- You will now see a prompt. Double-click on the Print & Scan menu, then tap on the Connect Printer to the Web option present under the hp print menu.
- Now, click on the continue option present in the Web service menu to activate all the terms and conditions.
- Next, allow your 123 printers to update and install all the latest printer updates available.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete all the proxy settings.
- Using the instructions from the information page, complete the web service setup.
How to setup a web service using HP printer software for Mac?
To set up a web service using the HP printer software for MAC, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your MAC OS and check for the OS version. If the OS is the latest, then no worries. Else, switch to the new update.
- Now, go to the MAC settings and pick the web service menu. Open the web service feature and enable all its features.
- Next, wait for your printer to resume. Let it download and install the updated www.123.hp.com printer features.
- Now, do all the print settings and proxy settings of your necessity.
- If you do not have the proxy details, contact network administrators.
- Also, use the instructions listed on the information page to complete the web service setup at ease.
How to remove the HP printer web service?
Removing a web service is simple. You can remove the web services feature using the following instructions in no time.
From the HP printer control panel:
To remove web services using the HP printer control panel, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your 123 hp com printer and land on the home screen of the control panel.
- Now, choose the web services settings from the HP e-Print icon.
- Next, tap on the remove web services settings to complete the process.
- The web services features will be no longer accessible from your printer device.
From the HP printer Embedded Web Server (EWS):
To remove web services using the HP Printer Embedded Web Server or EWS, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, open the Embedded Web Server and tap on the web services icon.
- Now, go to the web services settings and choose the remove web services menu.
- Next, click on the ok menu to confirm removing all the web services.