WPS Pin for HP Envy 5000
HP Envy 5000 printer can be connected to a device using the WPS Pin option. To locate the pin, open the HP Envy 5000 printer’s display. Click on settings the PIN can be viewed. Once the WPS Pin is acquired the process should be completed quickly.
Where to find HP Envy 5000 WPS PIN
Follow these steps to locate the WPS Pin for the HP Envy 5000 printer
- Power up the HP Envy 5000 and move over to the printer.
- Tap the printer’s touch display to access the control panel.
- Select Settings, followed by choosing the Wireless icon.
- This will redirect to the WPS option – Wifi Protected Setup.
- Then choose WPS Pin. Following this, all instructions should be followed.
- On selecting WPS Pin, a series of numbers will be displayed on the printer display screen.
- Make a note of the WPS pin. The number is valid for 10 seconds.
- In the next step, the HP Envy 5000 WPS Pin will have to be entered onto the device.
- Enter the WPS Pin on the device and wait for a few seconds.
- The connection between the device and the HP Envy 5000 printer is now complete.
Connect HP Envy 5000 via WPS Button
Here are the steps to be followed to connect the HP Envy 5000 printer to the computer using the WPS Button option.
- Power up the HP Envy 5000 printer and give it a few seconds to start up.
- For this process, there should be an active wireless connection.
- The first step is to locate the WPS button on the HP Envy 5000 printer.
- Move over to the printer’s display and tap the Control Panel.
- Press the wireless button. The lights on the printer will flicker.
- Now, move over to the Wifi router and press and hold the WPS button.
- It can be found at the back of the router.
- Note that both the buttons have to be pressed at the same time.
- Give it a few seconds and the connection will be established.
Repeat the process a few times to complete the connection.
Follow the above steps to find the HP Envy 5000 WPS Pin on (windows/mac) computers. Need support hp envy 5000 printer support, call now.