WPS Pin for HP Officejet Pro 8020
The HP Officejet Pro 8020 can be connected to a wireless network connection using the WPS pin option. For this, there is no need to enter the wifi credentials. All that needs to be done is to add the WPS pin details to the device and the connection will be done.
Where to find HP Officejet Pro 8020 WPS PIN
Here are the steps to 8020 printer connect to a wireless network using the HP Officejet Pro WPS pin option
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer.
- Ensure there is an active connection.
- Power up the device as well. Ensure that the device is connected to the wifi.
- Now, move over to the HP Officejet Pro 8020 display.
- Click the wireless button and then go over to the Wifi Protected setup.
- Following this, choose the WPS Pin on HP Officejet Pro 8020.
- Note that the 8 digit WPS Pin will only be displayed for a few seconds.
- Enter the 8 digit WPS pin on the device.
- Following this, the printer will now be connected to the wireless connection.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 8020 via WPS Button
Here are the steps to be followed to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8020 to a wifi connection using the HP Officejet Pro 8020 WPS pin.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8020 and give it a few seconds.
- Check the wireless connection. It should be active and stable.
- Now, move over to the printer and choose the wireless option.
- Then you will be led to the WiFi protected Setup.
- Following this, choose the WPS Push-button.
- Meanwhile, locate the same on the Wifi router.
- Note that the WPS Push button should be held down at the same time.
- Complete this step within a few seconds.
- Note that the process will have to be repeated a few times.
Follow the above steps to find the HP Officejet Pro 8020 WPS Pin on (windows/mac) computers. Need support hp oj pro 8020 printer support, call now.