WPS PIN HP Printer Setup
WPS PIN Setup on HP Printer
Now almost every model of 123 HP com printers has the Wireless feature. WPS Setup will enable the user to print from anywhere within the network. This method will make it easy for the user to access the printer from anywhere using wps pin hp printer.
You can now set up the WPS Pin easy with the WPS setup wizard and the HP Smart app. Also, you can connect your HP printer wireless to both the network and the devices. The Wireless connection enables mobility at the workplace. It is a secure way of connection.
For Printer Setup & Drivers visit.
WPS Pin on HP Printer
- Download and install the HP Printer driver.
- Run the HP setup file.
- Go to Wireless Protected Setup.
- Choose the WPS PIN Option.
- Now, the WPS Pin generated on the HP Printer.
- The WPS pin on HP Printer will be on the screen for 8-10 seconds.
- After that, create the new Wireless Protected Setup PIN if it’s not working.
- Then, Enter the WPS pin for your HP printer on the computer screen.
- Now, the 123 hp com printer connected successfully.
HP Printer Wireless setup using WPS Pin
- The Basic Wireless setup requires the driver & software for enabling the feature.
- You can get this from the CD/DVD that comes with the packing.
- After installing the wireless driver & software, proceed to the wps setup process.
- You can setup Wireless connection through the setup wizard or the WPS pin.
- You can also use the HP Smart app for Wireless setup.
- If you do not have CD/DVD, you can also download the latest set of drivers and software from the 123.hp.com/setup.
HP Wireless Auto Connect Software
- 123 HP offers software for a secure wireless connection whenever the printer is on.
- HP Wireless Auto Connect enables your HP printer to connect to the network automatically.
- You can get it from the 123.hp.com.
- After installing it to the device, run the Auto Run file and install it, to your device.
- After 123hp printer installation, run the setup wizard and follow the steps on the screen.
- During the wireless setup process, the wizard will list the available networks.
- Select your network name and enter the password.
- This will establish a stable connection.
- Also, your hp printer will automatically connect to this network when you turn it on.
After the installation if the printer is cot connecting, troubleshoot the hp printer network connection issues